Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ok.... im intoxicated

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:31 PM
  • 23 Replies
And its 11:30
What are you guys doing
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:33 PM
I was planning on it too but dh decided to go to bed early. He was all snuggly and said he wanted time with me and then has a snack. 10 minutes later he said he was going to bed. I had 1 glass of wine and now I'm just surfing the net.

couture-mommy
by She.Me.Her on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:34 PM
No more wine?
Oooooo what kind of wine?
Im out with my friends at the moment. So Im drinking vodka & red bulls and great creative shots.

Quoting Anonymous: I was planning on it too but dh decided to go to bed early. He was all snuggly and said he wanted time with me and then has a snack. 10 minutes later he said he was going to bed. I had 1 glass of wine and now I'm just surfing the net.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:38 PM
Chardonnay. Not my favorite but I was at a store that had limited selection. I normally would buy vodka and have it with seltzer and some lime.

I love getting tipsy with dh but he decided he was too sleepy. Boo.

I'd drink more but I'm low carb. I don't want to go over 40 grams of carbs today.

Quoting couture-mommy: No more wine?
Im out with my friends at the moment. So Im drinking vodka & red bulls and great creative shots.

Quoting Anonymous: I was planning on it too but dh decided to go to bed early. He was all snuggly and said he wanted time with me and then has a snack. 10 minutes later he said he was going to bed. I had 1 glass of wine and now I'm just surfing the net.

Mrs.Missi
by punk rock princess on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:49 PM
Went out for dinner with my husband & had salad,pretzels, pizza & 3 beers. Came home & popped open a 25 oz. Bud Light & am watching Sherlock & surfing CM while he snoozes & I finish my beer. Its been a long week & I have the weekend off while my ds16 is with my mil and fil.
couture-mommy
by She.Me.Her on Jul. 26, 2014 at 1:04 AM
I love chardonnay.
That's the wine I usually drink besides Riesling.

I totally know what you mean. I'm a vegetarian, so I can only go beyond so many carbs. Im starving lol. I had some toast and water for breakfast, and broccoli and carrots for lunch, and shrimp and asparagus for dinner.

Ugh lol

Quoting Anonymous: Chardonnay. Not my favorite but I was at a store that had limited selection. I normally would buy vodka and have it with seltzer and some lime.

I love getting tipsy with dh but he decided he was too sleepy. Boo.

I'd drink more but I'm low carb. I don't want to go over 40 grams of carbs today.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 26, 2014 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I wish I was but I'm pregnant.
couture-mommy
by She.Me.Her on Jul. 26, 2014 at 1:07 AM
Girl, my week was longer than expected.
Your night seems cozy though.
Have fun

Quoting Mrs.Missi: Went out for dinner with my husband & had salad,pretzels, pizza & 3 beers. Came home & popped open a 25 oz. Bud Light & am watching Sherlock & surfing CM while he snoozes & I finish my beer. Its been a long week & I have the weekend off while my ds16 is with my mil and fil.
tisha826
by Tisha on Jul. 26, 2014 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Took the kids roller skating, just got home about to watch a scary movie.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 26, 2014 at 1:08 AM
I haven't drank that crap since college. It's awful for you.

Are we really more exciting than yoyr night out with friends?

the_dude
by abides on Jul. 26, 2014 at 1:09 AM
Trying to decide between making blueberry muffins or blueberry poundcake...input? and it's 110am est...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN