Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

don't know what Dr to trust

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I'm going to try to explain this as best as I can.

I am having a really hard time trusting drs and I need to find a way to get over this fear.

I have been having seen being have pains and problems with my period. But I don't know who to trust.

I had my ydd two and a half years ago and I have been having problems ever since.

I'm definitely not going back to the Dr who delivered her. He cut my uterine artery during my csection. And I had to have two blood transfusions. I had problems with clots and my blood pressure kept dropping then rising to high.

Then my sister told me that her Dr was great and all that. So I went to him and he told me I had herpes. I DID NOT. I was devesated and thought my fiance cheated. 4 days later Dr called me and told me all my std tests were negative.

I need to figure out what's going on with my body. And that requires a Dr. But I don't know who to trust.

Any advice?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:36 PM
He told you that you had herpes before the test results came back?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:39 PM
Yes.

Tmi.

I ended up having a yeast infection.

Quoting BrutalTruth: He told you that you had herpes before the test results came back?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Have all your doctors been male up to this point?  Perhaps look for a female doctor that specializes in womens'   health.  Did he say which herpes you had before the test results came back? There is one out there for you i am certain.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:03 AM

I would go to a midwife.

But, I have experience with some that work in a hospital

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)