Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I love my bf....He's awesome but I can't stand his dd. There, I know I'm horrible but I really can't stand when she comes over. She's spoiled and annoying. The lil brat just kicked me wtf!!!! Ugh rant over!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Small guess here... but i'm assuming she doens't like you either. you're knew to her... give the kid a chance.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Sucky. I'm sorry.

Quoting Anonymous: I love my bf....He's awesome but I can't stand his dd. There, I know I'm horrible but I really can't stand when she comes over. She's spoiled and annoying. The lil brat just kicked me wtf!!!! Ugh rant over!
wicked_tink
by twinkie humper on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:07 AM
Maybe her mom is pumping bs in her head.. I dunno just guessing.. I hope she will give you a chance to spend a day with her.. I'm sorry you had to go through that
Glitter_Shart
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Then break up with him. Unless he's a shitty dad, I don't think he will put up with someone that can't stand their child.
KTU
by Kim on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Do everyone involved a favor and either break up or try to find a way to relate with the kid. It is only going to cause problems down the road if you don't do something about it now.
BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:15 AM
How long have you been together?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:29 AM
We were friends before...only been together 5mths. No his ex can't stand anyone he's with so I'm sure she's part of the problem. I really am trying to get along with her but she talks back, argues with me, and etc...I'm honestly happy when she's not here
mama-mom-mommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:49 AM
How old?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)