Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you have to hide things you do with your parents from your siblings?

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 2:26 AM
  • 29 Replies
Do you have to hide things you do with your parents because one of your siblings will get jealous?
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 2:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Jul. 26, 2014 at 2:28 AM
Or can you go to a place like Disney World with your parents and your sister or brother won't be jealous?
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Jul. 26, 2014 at 2:29 AM
No?

In fact I tell my sister if my dad takes me out for Chinese food just to rub it in her face. She does the same to me but its all just teasing, we wouldnt actually get jealous over it.
MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 2:29 AM
No. I don't talk to my brother.
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 2:30 AM
No, but then again, I'm not the favorite.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 26, 2014 at 2:30 AM
No.
Our mom is dead. And we have different dads.
She lives half a block from me. I see her way more than I see my dad.
Her dad is a loser drug addict. He hasn't been in her life in probably 20 years.
Our step dad is closer to us than our dads ever were. He lives across the street from me. We are all pretty close.
And my dad is a manipulative asshole. So even when I do talk about him it's complaining about what a freakin psycho he is. Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 26, 2014 at 2:31 AM
Actually the opposite.

I talk to my sister who was removed from my mother's custody. I'm the only one who had contact with my sister. I can't tell them. I don't want to either.
mandee1503
by Amanda on Jul. 26, 2014 at 2:31 AM
With my sister no. But we keep things from our brother. But there's a long history of not only does he get upset but he's not trustworthy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 26, 2014 at 2:32 AM

No, but my mom and I are really close. I am also the only daughter. Our dad passed away 10 years ago. I also have the only grand kids.

Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Jul. 26, 2014 at 2:52 AM

My sister gets irate. I can't say anything to her because of how jealous she is. 

Quoting mlg1989: No? In fact I tell my sister if my dad takes me out for Chinese food just to rub it in her face. She does the same to me but its all just teasing, we wouldnt actually get jealous over it.

Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Jul. 26, 2014 at 2:54 AM

I have the only grandson and he actually LOVES and begs to go over to my parents house daily. He sends them videos of him singing to them and we drop in to visit them all the time (they live behind my grandma, so we see her, too)...

I'm sorry for your loss.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, but my mom and I are really close. I am also the only daughter. Our dad passed away 10 years ago. I also have the only grand kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)