Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Women with JERK men

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

I see a lot of post from women who are with men being mean or abusive * Or that are just jerks*  and just needing some support for a change and in turn - that brings on a LOT Of mean women telling them they are stupid for sticking around and why did they even get with them in the fist place.  THAT is what always gets me-  why'd you get with him in the first place" or "divorce"

**There is always exceptions to every situation. I'm sure I'll not make room for every situation etc...**

#1. There are Plenty of Gal's who follow all the perfect life guidlines and live "right" School,marriage,house&car&good income THEN kids. Married the perfect person and all of that happy stuff.  THEN something happens.  Either the man losses someone they are close to ,losses a job or get injured in some way that will effect them for life or set them back, they are military and get PTSD or Maybe something personal happens & they are too ashamed to talk about it (( walking home,gets gang raped in an alley-99% of men would never talk about it to anyone))  Several mental illneses are triggered by events in life-so they could be perfectly fine or normal until such event.  Maybe something happened in life to cause depression or something and they turned to drinking or drugs and THAT is what caused Said perfect man to suddenly become the bad guy.   Could have been  Mr.Perfect for the first 40 years of life without a single  hint of being anything other than wonderful.

Did any of you ever once stop to think of that when these women come on here and ask for advice about their men ?    Not all men are Jerks ALWAYS.

Frequently - good ones hit a bad time and  we just need help knowing what's going on and how to help them   & we turn to a group of women  for help, cuz supposedly there's wisdom in  groups of others who've lived life and been through things etc....  but  there ISN'T  if none of them will share and only want to  judge and be rude .

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2014 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jul. 26, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Well said. I agree. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 26, 2014 at 8:42 AM

BUMP!

jjames0991
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 8:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Men also go through a Mid Life Crisis.  Its unavoidable and it hits some of them earlier then others.  It use to be called the 7 year itch, because men got married when they were older, so it hit them in their 40s.  My answer to MLC and or 7 year itch.  Divorce them before it hits and marry someone else who has already been through it.  It worked out wonderfully for me.  LMAO

Kmary
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

You're right, of course.  I personally know women who truly were totally blindsided by their husbands acting totally out of character all of a sudden several years into their marriages.  People can and do change sometimes based on different circumstances.  But for every person whose spouse surprised them by changing, I think there are many more who had red  flags all over the place before getting married and chose to ignore them.  I know several people like that too.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 26, 2014 at 8:47 AM

Perfectly said, my jerk isn't ALWAYS a jerk. A lot of times he is the sweetest man on earth and then there are times when he's a jerk. 

smalltownteddy
by Fletcher on Jul. 26, 2014 at 8:47 AM
I agree.

My ex was a really great guy, we were together for several years before we had an unexpected pregnancy. It was like a switch flipped. He wasn't ready, and he took it out on me. He went from caring, thoughtful, and sweet to downright abusive overnight. There were no red flags. Thank god I didn't marry him.
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 8:49 AM
Yep. My dh went through one, something in the op spoke to me where she said some women do everything the "right" way, and stuff still happens.
When he was making shitty financial choices because of it I kept thinking that, I did everything "right", why is this happening to me? He is my first and only everything, I waited until marriage to even kiss him, we had a few years child free to really enjoy each other, I gave him his first girl, and another beautiful baby boy. Why?
But shit happens, we made it through the midlife crisis and are better than ever!
I am glad I stuck it out :)

Quoting jjames0991:

Men also go through a Mid Life Crisis.  Its unavoidable and it hits some of them earlier then others.  It use to be called the 7 year itch, because men got married when they were older, so it hit them in their 40s.  My answer to MLC and or 7 year itch.  Divorce them before it hits and marry someone else who has already been through it.  It worked out wonderfully for me.  LMAO

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 26, 2014 at 8:50 AM

And some women get married young not knowing what defines a good man.

Lilith23
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 8:50 AM
What the hell do you want me to tell a woman who comes on here asking us for help because her husband beat her black and blue and shook their baby?
"oh no, don't divorce him, he has mental problems, he's stressed.
Stick by him and all will be just fine"
or when a woman ends up having syphilis or crabs because her husband is a serial cheater, just popping pussies left and right " put vagisil on it girl, swat left and right on a chair to ease the scratching, smile and let him know you love him, go to sleep before 8 so you won't see him leaving to fuck Elaine or shawarma" --"
sometimes leaving is for the best, sometimes getting a divorce is the solution and in most cases they did see the red flags, little ticks or actions and decided to ignore it.
Sometimes those dudes play nice until the ring is in place,
sometimes they are just evil.
We can't give these women pity parties, they need a plan of action, they need to know the hard truth.
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jul. 26, 2014 at 8:50 AM

My exhusband was a great human being until we lost our son. His grief changed him...

so I totally agree with this post!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN