Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My daughter is a Stay-at-home Christian and this is why!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 399 Replies
1 mom liked this

No one ever teaches their children right from wrong anymore! Why is that? 
I see people say they are a Christian but do the exact opposite of what a Christian is supposed to do. Or worse yet, they are atheist and it's perfectly acceptable. It used to be if you disrespected this Christian nation you were stoned to death. Until we bring back the moral standard of America my children are stay-at-home-Christians. The only other place my children are allowed to go outside our Christian walls is to Church my daughter especially. 

When my DS is 15 we will let him leave the house and with proper supervision my husband the priesthood holder of our family will guide him through the war zone that is Obama's America. Our daughter will remain in the home to prepare for her future calling as a mother,  teacher, and most importantly servant to her husband. The bible says a woman must be a slave to her husband and that a husband must be a master to his wife. In my house we live and breath that bible verse! I remind my DD every day that she doesn't need to now about the outside world it will only take her further away from what is important, having children for her husband's eternal prosperity! All our daughters need to do is be a good wife and pray, I'm afraid people just are not teaching their daughters this anyway. 

Look at what they expect our daughters to watch on TV, nothing but feminists  televising sex. Look at what they learn in schools sex education how to get birth control, this is Obama's America people!  When the end times come all of you liberals are gonna be sorry when your prostitote daughters burn with you! 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:46 PM
13 moms liked this
Bored, eh?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:48 PM
Idiot! I'm a Christisn, your far from one.
Hoppers33
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:49 PM
Read Once Upon A Day...see how well that turns out.
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:49 PM
11 moms liked this
I think you got your history wrong. Unless I missed something and people used to be stoned to death after the settlement of America.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:50 PM
You have waaaay too much free time hon!
corticosteroid
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:50 PM
27 moms liked this

jjames0991
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:50 PM
4 moms liked this
I am an atheist. I stayed home. I taught my kids right from wrong
mcdun
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:50 PM
14 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:50 PM
35 moms liked this

lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:50 PM
5 moms liked this

Are you LDS?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)