Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My daughter is a Stay-at-home Christian and this is why!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

No one ever teaches their children right from wrong anymore! Why is that? 
I see people say they are a Christian but do the exact opposite of what a Christian is supposed to do. Or worse yet, they are atheist and it's perfectly acceptable. It used to be if you disrespected this Christian nation you were stoned to death. Until we bring back the moral standard of America my children are stay-at-home-Christians. The only other place my children are allowed to go outside our Christian walls is to Church my daughter especially. 

When my DS is 15 we will let him leave the house and with proper supervision my husband the priesthood holder of our family will guide him through the war zone that is Obama's America. Our daughter will remain in the home to prepare for her future calling as a mother,  teacher, and most importantly servant to her husband. The bible says a woman must be a slave to her husband and that a husband must be a master to his wife. In my house we live and breath that bible verse! I remind my DD every day that she doesn't need to now about the outside world it will only take her further away from what is important, having children for her husband's eternal prosperity! All our daughters need to do is be a good wife and pray, I'm afraid people just are not teaching their daughters this anyway. 

Look at what they expect our daughters to watch on TV, nothing but feminists  televising sex. Look at what they learn in schools sex education how to get birth control, this is Obama's America people!  When the end times come all of you liberals are gonna be sorry when your prostitote daughters burn with you! 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:46 PM
Replies (391-399):
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:20 PM

Another extreme loony Christian on the loose.

evilangel198431
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this
You're right. I'm not teaching my kids these things. My boys are being taught how to respect women not try to be their master. My daughter is being taught that she can make her own way in life if she wants to, that while I would be very happy to see her find love and have a family it's not a requirement for her happiness and I support her either way, that she doesn't need a man to make it in life (She is strong enough to stand on her own), that she can do anything she puts her mind and energy to. She is also being taught compassion for those in need. My daughter will be strong in knowing who she is. Your daughter will be a trained robot who knows nothing about the world and that's very sad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:04 PM

I have been a Christian longer than you have been alive, I would bet.  If you agree with the OP, then you don't follow the Bible and have not read much of it.  You are the one who apparently has a very strange, skewed view of Christianity.   

Quoting Alisa_W: I'm not saying I hide in my my home. I definitely don't. However, I follow what the bible says and if that isn't a good example of a Christian to you then you have no idea what being a Christian is about.
Quoting Anonymous:

The original poster was talking bad about people.  The Bible says we are new creatures when we are saved.  We are to be in the world but not of the world.  Staying home and hiding is not being in the world.  If you are a Christian, you should be showing the rest of the world how to be a Christian.  You and the OP can oat each other on the back all you want, but you are not good examples of Christianity.   

Quoting Alisa_W: The bible says that we will be hated for his name. So while the people on here talk trash about you, know that your doing the right thing. Some even claim to be Christian yet talk bad about you. And all your doing is what the bible says. As Christians were not like all these other people. Christ says that we are a different creature. We are to be in the world but not of the world. Don't let these people talk you down, they will pay for what they do. We are not of their standard.

Chloesmom2004
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this
If Adam and eve were the first people on earth why do they have belly buttons in all the paintings of them?? Just curious ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

and you will be damned I hope you have fun burning for all of eternaity 

there was a reason women were made diffrent from men. We should be grateful to Adam for giving of his body to make us. We wouldn't be alive if not for our fathers. 

Quoting beezyizzy: I'll be damned if ever one of my daughters becomes anyone's slave. Or my son's wife is his, my children are taught that man and woman are equal. NOT one on top of an other.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 69 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:03 PM
Bahahaha!
makenit
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Perhaps if she spoke more like this Christ she professes to follow?

Gandhi, wasn't it, who sAid "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians". I'm sure he was referring to this sort of crazy tAlk. Besides... I'm sure she is trolloloing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Isn't it ironic how everyone wants to bash a Christian wanting to do what they feel is best for their family, they call out sin and are told not to judge? Really? What are you all doing to her? JUDGING. So, I guess we can just say that when you witness a murder, you can't say it was wrong. You witness your child do something, you can't say he is wrong, cause ya know, you'd be judging.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:07 PM

Yah, you're right, in more than one way. People do judge Christians more because of who they claim to be and perfection is expected of them. But not all the time, mostly when they preach it and don't live it. It's so hard though cause they're just as human as everyone else. So many give Christianity a bad name. I don't think anyone alive is even remotely close enough to being Christlike. And yah, I think she was trolling too. I thought so from the beginning but was in a bad mood that day and had to put in my two cents anyway. lol

Quoting makenit: Perhaps if she spoke more like this Christ she professes to follow? Gandhi, wasn't it, who sAid "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians". I'm sure he was referring to this sort of crazy tAlk. Besides... I'm sure she is trolloloing.
Quoting Anonymous:

Isn't it ironic how everyone wants to bash a Christian wanting to do what they feel is best for their family, they call out sin and are told not to judge? Really? What are you all doing to her? JUDGING. So, I guess we can just say that when you witness a murder, you can't say it was wrong. You witness your child do something, you can't say he is wrong, cause ya know, you'd be judging.

makenit
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:20 PM
With all the crazy in the world, I wish people wouldn't purposefully bait others. It makes me sad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yah, you're right, in more than one way. People do judge Christians more because of who they claim to be and perfection is expected of them. But not all the time, mostly when they preach it and don't live it. It's so hard though cause they're just as human as everyone else. So many give Christianity a bad name. I don't think anyone alive is even remotely close enough to being Christlike. And yah, I think she was trolling too. I thought so from the beginning but was in a bad mood that day and had to put in my two cents anyway. lol

Quoting makenit: Perhaps if she spoke more like this Christ she professes to follow? Gandhi, wasn't it, who sAid "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians". I'm sure he was referring to this sort of crazy tAlk. Besides... I'm sure she is trolloloing.
Quoting Anonymous:

Alisa_W
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 4:20 PM
I had commented before I read all of what she said and her comments. And no I don't agree with everything she says. But I can gurantee you that I do in fact follow the bible as well as read it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have been a Christian longer than you have been alive, I would bet.  If you agree with the OP, then you don't follow the Bible and have not read much of it.  You are the one who apparently has a very strange, skewed view of Christianity.   

Quoting Alisa_W: I'm not saying I hide in my my home. I definitely don't. However, I follow what the bible says and if that isn't a good example of a Christian to you then you have no idea what being a Christian is about.
Quoting Anonymous:

The original poster was talking bad about people.  The Bible says we are new creatures when we are saved.  We are to be in the world but not of the world.  Staying home and hiding is not being in the world.  If you are a Christian, you should be showing the rest of the world how to be a Christian.  You and the OP can oat each other on the back all you want, but you are not good examples of Christianity.   

Quoting Alisa_W: The bible says that we will be hated for his name. So while the people on here talk trash about you, know that your doing the right thing. Some even claim to be Christian yet talk bad about you. And all your doing is what the bible says. As Christians were not like all these other people. Christ says that we are a different creature. We are to be in the world but not of the world. Don't let these people talk you down, they will pay for what they do. We are not of their standard.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)