Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Okay, it really is baby time! *update 6* SHE'S HERE! *PICTURE ADDED!*

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

I've been super lightheaded all day today, and I passed out walking to the bathroom earlier, so my OB had me come in to get checked out. They monitored me for 2 hours, my blood pressure was obscenely high the whole time, so they're sending me up to be induced.

BABY TIME!!

*1) We're all comfy in the delivery room, they're about to put in the IV and start me on the Pitocin. No Cervadil, since I'm already dilated between 3 and 4.

*2) Been on the Pitocin about 2 and a half hours, pain level is about a 4-5, I'm about to let them break my water soon, to get things moving more quickly.

*3) Just got the epidural, I feel lovely. How anybody does this shit naturally is beyond me, I commend you ladies that go med free. I thought for sure I was going to puke all over the poor nurse that was helping to hold me in a sitting position while the anesthesiologist put in the catheter. I'm a huge wuss, so I didn't want to wait for the pain to get any worse and then spew my guts all over the room like I did when I had Corbin. I think I was handling the pain pretty well, considering that my hips felt like they were fucking exploding. I can still feel my legs so far, and move them a bit, they just feel really heavy and tingly, but I don't feel any more pain. Time to turn the lights off, relax, and try to get some rest, because I'm friggin exhausted from barely sleeping last night.

*4) I'm fully dilated now, so whenever I start to feel the urge to push, I can. I just haven't started to feel it yet. Gonna have a baby soon!

*5) Kinsey Lane, born 2:58 AM.
I didn't even push, my poor nurse had to hold her head in while trying to get the doctor in the room. She slid right out on her own. She's beautiful, brown hair, blue eyes.
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 7:18 PM
Replies (431-436):
blessed107
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 7:09 PM

Congratulations!

Beenthere3times
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats to you and your family, you are not a wuss at all, you gave birth, you are strong & powerful!!! You made a gorgeous baby!!

mom2hadley
by Heather on Aug. 3, 2014 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 3, 2014 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this

She is beautiful....just like her mom

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 3, 2014 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks darlin

Quoting mom2hadley: Bump

mom2hadley
by Heather on Aug. 3, 2014 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this
You are very welcome. :)

Quoting Sassy762:

Thanks darlin

Quoting mom2hadley: Bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN