Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever had sex with....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
A married man, other than your husband of course. Go anon, but tell the truth!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 26, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Replies (431-435):
jglasser7682
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:24 PM

Nope and I never would. I'm not a homewrecker and I can't stand cheaters.

babygirl4326
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:25 PM
Nope
Anonymous
by Anonymous 154 on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:08 AM
Nope, never!
handy0318
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 4:06 AM

No need to explain yourself to me... but if a woman knows a guy is married or is involved with someone else and she sleeps with him, she's pathetic. If she doesn't know, different story. But, women who knowingly sleep with a guy they know is with someone else... pathetic.

Quoting Anonymous: I have been with married men and I have never "gone after" anyone. I am single. I can have sex with another consenting adult without answering to anyone. The guy in a relationship knows he is lying and cheating.... that's his burden, not mine. I prefer single men but I don't do a background check
Quoting handy0318:

Nope...women who go after men involved with someone else are pathetic. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2014 at 6:09 AM
But if it isn't the woman who has another commitment I don't understand why you're judging her so harshly. When you're in a relationship it's your responsibility to respect your partner - the rest of the world is not part of that commitment.

Quoting handy0318:

No need to explain yourself to me... but if a woman knows a guy is married or is involved with someone else and she sleeps with him, she's pathetic. If she doesn't know, different story. But, women who knowingly sleep with a guy they know is with someone else... pathetic.

Quoting Anonymous: I have been with married men and I have never "gone after" anyone. I am single. I can have sex with another consenting adult without answering to anyone. The guy in a relationship knows he is lying and cheating.... that's his burden, not mine. I prefer single men but I don't do a background check

Quoting handy0318:

Nope...women who go after men involved with someone else are pathetic. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN