Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The trolls here are SO FAT.

Posted by   + Show Post

Stop feeding them, y'all

It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.

Also, a little video games never hurt.

by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Replies (171-179):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:33 PM

I didn't mean to assume that you were one of those trolls. However, you or some other anonymous did seem to want to excuse the nasty behavior of some others here as the norm and what we should expect....telling others to leave if they can't handle it. Yes, the one below did fall into the Grammar troll's trap....but it's a little like blaming the victim in my eyes.

Quoting Anonymous: I am not one of those people, so I would not know the reasoning behind it, now would I?
Quoting Anonymous:

Well, the grammar Nazi is just an annoying bug to me. But why have so many just commented so harshly on this woman's picture? What's the point, other than admit that they are one the fat trolls she is referring to? It is just my philosophy I guess to not fall into the trap that we are on the internet so it is free reign to be disrespectful and rude. I can handlle it fine, I just don't agree with it I guess and I really don't see the point.

Quoting Anonymous: I am far from mean. All I have done here was stated the truth. One commenter was VERY upset because someone kept correcting their grammar. That happens in just about EVERY post, so if you cannot deal with it, then this isn't the group for you. Everything that I said in my original reply are commen occurrences here. It is as simple as that.
Quoting Anonymous:

Brutal mean girls....even better. I don't think it's that others can't handle it. I just wonder why you would want to be that way I guess. Yes, women can be brutal, so rise above it. If this is the norm for behavior in women and what is expected, I would leave because I would want more intellectual minds to converse with. Don't assume that women who do not like this type of behavior leave out of fear or intimidation. They probably just don't see the sense with arguing with irrational people. The OP stated that we shouldn't "feed the trolls." So the brutal mean girls just comeback with how "ugly" she is. Yeah, that's really cool :/ It's not that I can't handle it, I just don't get why be mean for mean's sake???

Quoting Anonymous: It is the nature of the beast sweetheart. Everything I stated is the truth. This is what this group is, and I found it out the hard way! You don't like it, feel free to leave. If you can't deal with my what I have written, then you won't last long here. There are many great people here, but these women can be brutal!
Quoting Anonymous:

Wow, a mean girl group. You are so cool!

Quoting Anonymous: This group is not for the faint of heart. If you get easily offended, leave now. If you take things to heart, leave now. If you don't have thick skin, leave now. If theses phrases bother you: "cool story bro" " want a cookie?" "Pics or it didn't happen" "_____ troll is ______(insert two of the same word)" leave now. If you are bothered by people constantly correcting your grammar, leave now. If you spank your child, leave now. If you do not spank your child, leave now. If you breastfeed, leave now. If you do not breastfeed, leave now.... Get it? Long story short, leave now.
Quoting coffeeLover8: Now I'm going to be mean. You are clearly a mentally unstable human. I pray that you don't have children as there is no possible way that you could be even a remotely decent parent. You have no class , no tact and you are extremely crazy. People who act like you are generally suffering from depression , lack of self worth and a need for attention. I wouldn't be surprised if you were 500 lbs and living in a filthy shack surrounded by cats and their feces. Likely living a life of isolation since nobody wants to be around you. I also wouldn't doubt that you are single and do not have custody if your children ( if you even have any. Shit, you could be a man). Women who come to websites like these and troll clearly have too much time on their hands. I personally hope that someone cares enough to help you. But based on your creepy tendencies in here, I doubt that anyone comes close enough to notice. Just to make you aware nobody accepts the Oxford comma anymore when writing. Although I doubt that you would know that seeing as you are clearly uneducated. You using spell check to harass me dies not show intelligence. It shows boredom. Get back to your pathetic life. I will now move on and simply pray for you. Bless your heart.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting coffeeLover8: Hold on. I can't can not say I'm I am instead of I am I'm (apparently not)? I am reporting you right now. You are mentally unstable and you need serious help. C+ for effort.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting coffeeLover8: I haven't heard this in a while. I avoid sites like these usually. But, I'm I am sick right now waiting on surgery so here I am. Back into the depths of the abyss.

.lovemybebes.
by :) on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Mobile Photo

Quoting coffeeLover8: Now I'm going to be mean. You are clearly a mentally unstable human. I pray that you don't have children as there is no possible way that you could be even a remotely decent parent. You have no class , no tact and you are extremely crazy. People who act like you are generally suffering from depression , lack of self worth and a need for attention. I wouldn't be surprised if you were 500 lbs and living in a filthy shack surrounded by cats and their feces. Likely living a life of isolation since nobody wants to be around you. I also wouldn't doubt that you are single and do not have custody if your children ( if you even have any. Shit, you could be a man). Women who come to websites like these and troll clearly have too much time on their hands. I personally hope that someone cares enough to help you. But based on your creepy tendencies in here, I doubt that anyone comes close enough to notice. Just to make you aware nobody accepts the Oxford comma anymore when writing. Although I doubt that you would know that seeing as you are clearly uneducated. You using spell check to harass me dies not show intelligence. It shows boredom. Get back to your pathetic life. I will now move on and simply pray for you. Bless your heart.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting coffeeLover8: Hold on. I can't can not say I'm I am instead of I am I'm (apparently not)? I am reporting you right now. You are mentally unstable and you need serious help. C+ for effort.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting coffeeLover8: I haven't heard this in a while. I avoid sites like these usually. But, I'm I am sick right now waiting on surgery so here I am. Back into the depths of the abyss.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:43 PM
You should delete your account and start over!

Quoting coffeeLover8: Hold on. I can't say I'm instead of I am? I am reporting you right now. You are mentally unstable and need serious help.

Quoting Anonymous:

Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:17 PM

Damn not dam

Quoting coffeeLover8: I'm sorry but I come from a place where people are respectful. Where people treat each other with dignity. Dam right it upset me. It's not normal. If you think it is then maybe you are living in a much different lifestyle than me. I prefer mine.
Quoting Cmgmqmmom: I have to be honest. This person is clearly messing with you and you flew off the handle. That's the mark of mental instability. If someone trolling your responses is going to elicit such an extreme reaction, I'm positive you won't last long.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:21 PM

I like poking the trolls.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:31 AM

You are a great Henchman. How lucky this troll is to have such faithful followers on CM.

Quoting Lilith23: :) we can't believe you're a mother too but here you are, popping them and all.... Bummer.
Quoting Anonymous:

......and why would I "know her"??? Why would I care about a festival attended by CMers??? Cafe Mom is not my life I guess as it is yours and hers I suppose. Sounds like you are all a bunch of trolls and this is why you feel like you need to be a bunch of mean girls and spew hatred towards someone who doesn't like trolls. The fact that I did not know about a festival where one would take pictures of one's feet makes me unintelligent? Well, I say if Cafe Mom and those who post here are your friends and your life, you are not so bright yourself. "Strumpets well liked and this OP isn't." What is this? High school? You get over it and grow up. I can't believe that these people are actually mothers.

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound ridiculous. Anyone who knows her knows that AV is a picture from the festival some CMers attended yesterday and today. She shows she real picture in other groups, not here. (that shows remarkable intelligence right there. bahaha) She is not ugly and she doesn't have a butter face like OP. She also doesn't make stupid post telling others how to parent their children and behave like OP does ad nauseam. Strumpets also well liked, the OP isn't. Get over it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Smart, huh? I think her point was not that you are claiming to be skinny or pretty, but calling her fat and ugly makes you feel like you are. Like when people get off on putting down others to build themselves up. It must be easy to criticize the picture of her face (which is very pretty I think) since you only show a picture of your feet.

Quoting Book.Strumpet:

Biscuit please. I never claimed to be skinny or pretty. I'm just a hell of a lot smarter than you. 

Quoting teenkabear:

Quoting Anonymous:

Why is everyone getting so angry at the Op here? Unless you are admitting you are in fact a troll, I don't get the hostility.

Quoting Book.Strumpet:

So is your face, but you don't hear us getting on to you about it, and telling you to stop feeding it.

(oops, says drunk me)

Because calling me fat & ugly makes them skinny & pretty.  Don't you know how the internet works?

lol

teenkabear
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:33 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

You are a great Henchman. How lucky this troll is to have such faithful followers on CM.

Quoting Lilith23: :) we can't believe you're a mother too but here you are, popping them and all.... Bummer.
Quoting Anonymous:

......and why would I "know her"??? Why would I care about a festival attended by CMers??? Cafe Mom is not my life I guess as it is yours and hers I suppose. Sounds like you are all a bunch of trolls and this is why you feel like you need to be a bunch of mean girls and spew hatred towards someone who doesn't like trolls. The fact that I did not know about a festival where one would take pictures of one's feet makes me unintelligent? Well, I say if Cafe Mom and those who post here are your friends and your life, you are not so bright yourself. "Strumpets well liked and this OP isn't." What is this? High school? You get over it and grow up. I can't believe that these people are actually mothers.

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound ridiculous. Anyone who knows her knows that AV is a picture from the festival some CMers attended yesterday and today. She shows she real picture in other groups, not here. (that shows remarkable intelligence right there. bahaha) She is not ugly and she doesn't have a butter face like OP. She also doesn't make stupid post telling others how to parent their children and behave like OP does ad nauseam. Strumpets also well liked, the OP isn't. Get over it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Smart, huh? I think her point was not that you are claiming to be skinny or pretty, but calling her fat and ugly makes you feel like you are. Like when people get off on putting down others to build themselves up. It must be easy to criticize the picture of her face (which is very pretty I think) since you only show a picture of your feet.

Quoting Book.Strumpet:

Biscuit please. I never claimed to be skinny or pretty. I'm just a hell of a lot smarter than you. 

Quoting teenkabear:

Quoting Anonymous:

Why is everyone getting so angry at the Op here? Unless you are admitting you are in fact a troll, I don't get the hostility.

Quoting Book.Strumpet:

So is your face, but you don't hear us getting on to you about it, and telling you to stop feeding it.

(oops, says drunk me)

Because calling me fat & ugly makes them skinny & pretty.  Don't you know how the internet works?

lol

Thanks for the bump!

It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.

Also, a little video games never hurt.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:34 AM

this post is fucking hilarious.

Lilith23
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:42 AM
She's my master, i shall obey and await my spanking.
If you just open your heart and ass to her i promise, she will rim it and mold it to perfection.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Book.Strumpet:

Quoting teenkabear:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Book.Strumpet:

(oops, says drunk me)

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN