Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my baby confession

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I want a baby so badly!!! I'm not being quite as careful as I could be... I'm using condoms, but im hoping an accident will happen. I really don't want to take birth control, i took pills for 7 years, and I'm so over putting hormones in my body. I have angel babies, and I want one to hold in my arms.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:32 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:09 AM
I understand that. I do hope everything goes well for you. And your life gets better. I'm still using condoms, just wishing really hard.

Quoting Katherine_Rose:

I'm 23. I have a 4 month old. It's a lot harder than you think.

Quoting Anonymous: 23, young, but I know what I want.

Quoting Katherine_Rose:

How old are you?

Quoting Anonymous: This is where I'm going to get torn apart. I'm single/ dating. I won't have sex with a guy that I wouldn't be willing to coparent with, or that couldn't help me parent the child. I always make it clear that I'm not on birth control though, and I'm not having sex with a bunch of different guys.

Quoting Larae1990: Are you married or single/dating?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:11 AM
You are so young and have so much time to have a child. Please concentrate on being young and finding someone to marry (or at least be in a stable relationship! ) before having a accidental child with someone who may not want to have that child. And while you say you choose men who you could get along with that doesn't mean they will stick around. I got pregnant at 19 with a guy that I dated for a while and while it wasn't planned I still thought he would stick around especially since we talked about having kids "one day" when one day showed up too soon he took off and he has only ever met his child once and works under the table to avoid child support. Not saying that would happen to you but you have a better chance of it not happening if your in a good relationship and plan the baby.
proudmami325
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:14 AM
I am 22 and half a two and a half year old. However,y husband and I were financially stable and planned to have our son. OP, make sure that you know what you are getting yourself into. Raising a child is not an easy job, and you don't get time off. It is a 24/7 gig, and most of the time you are doing it on no sleep (at least for the first few months).

Quoting Katherine_Rose:

Quoting Katherine_Rose:

How old are you?

Quoting Anonymous: This is where I'm going to get torn apart. I'm single/ dating. I won't have sex with a guy that I wouldn't be willing to coparent with, or that couldn't help me parent the child. I always make it clear that I'm not on birth control though, and I'm not having sex with a bunch of different guys.

mommy2girlz2009
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:14 AM
Yes one loss is way to many. Sorry you had to endure that. . The way it was worded it sounded like more than one and that is even more awful. Im feeling emotional and everything is making me cry. Sorry for your loss. Next time will be better for you!

Quoting Anonymous: I'm being careful. I'm just hoping. I think even one loss is too many. Thank you.

Quoting mommy2girlz2009: I hope you get what you want. Dont chose the wrong man though your still young you have a little more time to find a good guy. Im 27 due any day with my 3rd daughter so no I dont technically know how you feel but I can understand your wants and needs. Every woman deserves to have a chance at being a mom. Hope you haven't lost too many babies, wish you luck on your baby fever and your pursuit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:37 AM
I've lost two. Aww. Im sorry you are crying over stuff. I hope you feel better soon.

Quoting mommy2girlz2009: Yes one loss is way to many. Sorry you had to endure that. . The way it was worded it sounded like more than one and that is even more awful. Im feeling emotional and everything is making me cry. Sorry for your loss. Next time will be better for you!

Quoting Anonymous: I'm being careful. I'm just hoping. I think even one loss is too many. Thank you.

Quoting mommy2girlz2009: I hope you get what you want. Dont chose the wrong man though your still young you have a little more time to find a good guy. Im 27 due any day with my 3rd daughter so no I dont technically know how you feel but I can understand your wants and needs. Every woman deserves to have a chance at being a mom. Hope you haven't lost too many babies, wish you luck on your baby fever and your pursuit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:40 AM
Im being careful, just hoping and wishing really really hard.

Quoting proudmami325: I am 22 and half a two and a half year old. However,y husband and I were financially stable and planned to have our son. OP, make sure that you know what you are getting yourself into. Raising a child is not an easy job, and you don't get time off. It is a 24/7 gig, and most of the time you are doing it on no sleep (at least for the first few months).

Quoting Katherine_Rose:

Quoting Katherine_Rose:

How old are you?

kman88
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:52 AM

As long as you don't tamper with the condoms or lie about being on birth control.

my oldest brothers mom lied to my dad about being on bc and got mad when he wouldn't marry her. I have a 11 month old with the man of my dreams. I'm glad we had 5 years just us before we had a child. It's a lot of work and it's nice having him to help and support us. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:18 AM

Yeah, I'm not lying or messing with the condoms.

Quoting kman88:

As long as you don't tamper with the condoms or lie about being on birth control.

my oldest brothers mom lied to my dad about being on bc and got mad when he wouldn't marry her. I have a 11 month old with the man of my dreams. I'm glad we had 5 years just us before we had a child. It's a lot of work and it's nice having him to help and support us. 

Katherine_Rose
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:48 AM

My life is fine. I'm just saying it's probably not the way you pictured it.

Quoting Anonymous: I understand that. I do hope everything goes well for you. And your life gets better. I'm still using condoms, just wishing really hard.
Quoting Katherine_Rose:

Quoting Katherine_Rose:

How old are you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:38 AM
Im not thinking its going to be all sunshine and rainbows. I know it will be hard. and I'm not out trying to get pregnant. Being a mommy isn't easy, but its worth it.

Quoting Katherine_Rose:

My life is fine. I'm just saying it's probably not the way you pictured it.

Quoting Anonymous: I understand that. I do hope everything goes well for you. And your life gets better. I'm still using condoms, just wishing really hard.

Quoting Katherine_Rose:

Quoting Katherine_Rose:

How old are you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN