Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I gave my next door neighbor a show...**EDIT**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies

I'm 33 and my next door neighbor has a crush on me,and he's close to my age. When I'm outside doing yard work, getting the paper, getting my dd's off the bus, doesn't matter, he either smiles and waves at me (and stumbles) or whistles (when dh and the dds aren't around).

Well, today I had my windows open, letting some air and sunlight in and I went to take a shower. I forgot my clothes on my bed and when I was done, I didn't think much about it. Except that when I walked out, my neighbor happened to be working in his garden, and saw me (all of me). At first, I was pretty embarrassed and then I saw him with his mouth gaping open, I thought it would be fun to do a little show to him. So, I did a sexy little dance, bent over a few times and put my clothes on in front of him. I think I almost gave the poor guy a heart attack. Would you ever consider doing something like that? Have you ever?

*Edit* I didn't want to add this in before, but I think I will now. I don't give a damn. During my little "tease" and before I got dressed, I thought it would be sexy to have a little fun with my bedpost. At first I just ran my hands all around it and licked it and then I thought it would be a good idea to try it out and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it felt. I recommend you guys try it.***

If my DH found out he'd be super pissed, but I don't think the guy will tell him. I can't wait to see how he acts while I'm outside tomorrow. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:57 AM

gross

wamom223
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:58 AM

So what happens now if this guy thinks it was an invitation?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:59 AM
3 moms liked this
No, I would never do anything like that. I have way to much respect for myself and my marriage to behave that way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:59 AM

Who knows

Quoting wamom223:

wamom223
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:00 AM

Wow

Quoting Anonymous:

Who knows

Quoting wamom223:

Tgant731
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:00 AM

I would never do that. IMO it's disrespectful to your DH. 

MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:00 AM
My husband would dig his eyeballs out.
Alisa_W
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Your husband must be so proud.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:01 AM

You just committed adultery you filthy whore. I swear. Women like you give neighbors a bad name.

cdjd23
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:01 AM
Wow you're classy....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)