Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
The big 28 today.....stings a little saying 28...25 where did you go
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:56 AM
Replies (51-58):
heidi749
by Canadian on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:59 AM

To be 28 again......I turn 37 on the 3rd.... You are far from old though......    Happy Birthday. With age comes wisdom, and like a fine bottle of wine, it gets better with age....

mrspeterrabbit
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:02 AM
Well Happy Birthday mama: ) when you get to 43 then maybe, but 28. Eh, that's a walk in the park! :):):)
Greenenvy
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:06 AM

It's ok I turned 30 in April, wait till that day! I actually love 30, I had spent my entire life thinking 30 was the age for me and so far it's proven true.

mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:09 AM

Quoting Mazie0723: I always laugh when chicks freak out about turning 30. I am the only woman I know who hasn't.lol
Quoting mcginnisc:

Quoting Mazie0723: I never understood why women flip out about getting older. I am 32 and love being over 30.

Me neither. The 30's are sooooo much better than the 20's...shoot, I'm looking forward to my 40's which I've heard are even better than the 30's! I only have 9 more months until I'm 40. * snoopy dance*

We threw a huge bash for my 30th. It was a milestone for us as we wanted to adopt from China and that was the age requirement set forth by China. I never minded 30....of course, now that I'm getting closer to 40, my SIL and BFF are scaring me. I have no clue what they are planning, but I'm sure it will be torturous for me. LOL 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Mazie0723
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:15 AM
Lol I hate birthday parties so usually my husband and I just go to dinner.

Quoting mcginnisc:

Quoting Mazie0723: I always laugh when chicks freak out about turning 30. I am the only woman I know who hasn't.lol

Quoting mcginnisc:

Quoting Mazie0723: I never understood why women flip out about getting older. I am 32 and love being over 30.

Me neither. The 30's are sooooo much better than the 20's...shoot, I'm looking forward to my 40's which I've heard are even better than the 30's! I only have 9 more months until I'm 40. * snoopy dance*

We threw a huge bash for my 30th. It was a milestone for us as we wanted to adopt from China and that was the age requirement set forth by China. I never minded 30....of course, now that I'm getting closer to 40, my SIL and BFF are scaring me. I have no clue what they are planning, but I'm sure it will be torturous for me. LOL 

Talienas
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:15 AM
Hit 35 a few days ago, it isn't all that bad lol but 28 was the best, enjoy it!
TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:06 PM
I guess I am the geezers of geezers then.

Quoting mcginnisc:

Since when is 28 old?? Does that make me ancient? I mean, I know my girls think I was alive when the dinos walked the earth, but geez...

Happy Birthday! 

Peace.Love.Pink
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:06 PM

I'm 36. What does that make me?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)