Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just found out I have an IRL stalker on CM...

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:03 AM
  • 156 Replies
1 mom liked this

She knows who she is, and she'll probably read this.

I'm glad you got a job at Walmart.  Now maybe y'all can afford the payment on your shitty Kia.  It's a shame your husband won't provide for you like he should.  You can keep telling people that I didn't cover y'alls' bills because he *refused* & said it should be *your* responsibility even though he was sleeping, eating & shitting in the house.  The three of us know the truth, it doesn't matter what you tell anybody else.

Do everybody a favor & stop trying for a baby because you've told me that neither you, nor your husband is happy, and you crave affairs (on top of the several you've already had).  Oh, that's right, you think a baby is going to fix all that.

Good luck.

Anybody else got IRL stalkers on here?  I refuse to go anon to protect my posts from her.  This is one of the many reasons CM needs an actual block feature.

It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.

Also, a little video games never hurt.

by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JoanahLee
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:05 AM
21 moms liked this

Dear god, no! If the crazy ever got that close I'd drop this shit like it was hot.  

How do people get this much drama in their lives?  I don't think I could stir this much shit up if I tried! 

JIJsMom
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:06 AM
Ahh, crazies. Gotta love 'em.

Not.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:07 AM

drama drama drama

GirlWithANikon
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:07 AM

Uh...wtf? Why dont you just not bate her, and then you dont have to protect your posts?

Ive had a stalker, but not on CM. If she is actually stalking you and obsessing please be safe and careful. File reports, they will help if you end up trying to a protective order.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:07 AM
5 moms liked this
How does someone so new here have so much drama?
FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:07 AM
Uh no, I'm not cool enough...yay me😀
rgba
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:08 AM
I'm confused. They are stalking you on CM?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:09 AM
Stalkers suck, but I don't think this is the best way to handle it...also, I can't get past you calling her car "shitty"... What does that have to do with her stalking..every thing you've posted is just a lot of bitterness and jealousy on your side...
FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:09 AM
I think it's just contagious tonight. Someone get out the spray.

Quoting JoanahLee:

Dear god, no! If the crazy ever got that close I'd drop this shit like it was hot.  

How do people get this much drama in their lives?  I don't think I could stir this much shit up if I tried! 

Book.Strumpet
by Fountain.Pirate on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:10 AM
2 moms liked this

Mental ward escapee?

Quoting Anonymous: How does someone so new here have so much drama?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN