Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just found out I have an IRL stalker on CM...

Posted by   + Show Post

She knows who she is, and she'll probably read this.

I'm glad you got a job at Walmart.  Now maybe y'all can afford the payment on your shitty Kia.  It's a shame your husband won't provide for you like he should.  You can keep telling people that I didn't cover y'alls' bills because he *refused* & said it should be *your* responsibility even though he was sleeping, eating & shitting in the house.  The three of us know the truth, it doesn't matter what you tell anybody else.

Do everybody a favor & stop trying for a baby because you've told me that neither you, nor your husband is happy, and you crave affairs (on top of the several you've already had).  Oh, that's right, you think a baby is going to fix all that.

Good luck.

Anybody else got IRL stalkers on here?  I refuse to go anon to protect my posts from her.  This is one of the many reasons CM needs an actual block feature.

It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.

Also, a little video games never hurt.

by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:03 AM
Replies (151-156):
mes_deux_amours
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:23 PM

I read this whole thread hoping she responded to this post. Nope. Let down.

Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:55 PM
I have no idea what loom knitting is, so it may keep me entertained for awhile.

Quoting Bethsunshine:

I teach Zumba and I loom knit. Is that interesting enough?

Quoting Rebecca7708: I guess I can but, you need to know that I lose interest pretty fast, so if you want a long term commitment, you better do some pretty awesome stuff. Like take a pole dancing class, or taxidermy.

Quoting Bethsunshine: I don't have a stalker either but I told Pink I would be her stalker. I guess I can be yours too but someone needs to stalk me!

Quoting Rebecca7708: I don't have one either. Maybe we could stalk each other? I'm just not very motivated, so my stalking would be very sporadic at best.

Quoting lmh88: Listen, ladies. I'm getting pretty damn jealous. Why does everyone have a stalker and I don't.

Mantidae
by on Sep. 7, 2014 at 2:47 PM

Had one.  Probably still do, but I've bent over backward to block her on pretty much everything and I try not to see when she shows up in my statistics and whatnot.  DH's ex.  She's had 3 husbands.  She's obsessed with me and apparently (according to my DH) also her second ex's new wife (or "step up" might be a better title).

I don't get it.  It's sad and creepy.  Why spend so much time trying to get our attention?  Then again, I am a full time working mom so I don't have as much free time as some people.  I AM pretty interesting... ha.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on Sep. 7, 2014 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this
It sounds like you're actually stalking her....
Nicholy10
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2014 at 3:05 PM

LMAO! You made me spit my soda all over myself. :0) 

Quoting FutureSoccerM0m: I think it's just contagious tonight. Someone get out the spray.
Quoting JoanahLee:

Dear god, no! If the crazy ever got that close I'd drop this shit like it was hot.  

How do people get this much drama in their lives?  I don't think I could stir this much shit up if I tried! 

Nicholy10
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2014 at 3:11 PM

sounds like it is mutual stalking... You are definitely stalking her...

Quoting teenkabear:

Quoting Anonymous: If they're anon then how do you know its "them"? Why would you call her out and bash her if you really wanted to be left alone?
Quoting teenkabear:

Quoting rgba: I'm confused. They are stalking you on CM?

Yes.  We were friends for like 20 years, and then I told her to fuck off several months ago.  Apparently, she was a member here before I even was (for her TTC nonsense), but I didn't know it.  She saw one of my posts and has been stalking me as "anon" ever since.

I wanted her to know that I knew, but I didn't want to contact her personally.  I guess I don't really know 100% which anon is her, there's no way I could.  I just sort of put 2 and 2 together.  If you're asking how I knew she was stalking me to begin with, well... that's my secret.  I can't give it away or then I won't be able to get any dirt on her anymore. ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)