Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Grow the hell up

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:11 AM
  • 42 Replies
1 mom liked this
Apparently someone couldn't handle being called an idiot and decided report me. You know who you are. This was my response to admin.

"For crying out loud. Everyone in that group calls each other names on a daily basis. Are you going to enforce this rule on everyone? Because i suspect you would be doing nothing but messaging people every day about this. Maybe people should put on their big girl panties. I've lost track of the number of times I've been personally attacked. I've been valued idiot, moron, asshole, I've been told my kids should be taken away, that horrible things should happen to me, etc. I don't report because I'm a big girl. It may not be considered a bitch group, but that doesn't change what it has become."
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:13 AM
Why do you people keep bringing bitch group drama here? Your member count that low??
shamillionaire
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:13 AM
I know some of the women that like to report! Wusses! Lol! They can dish it out but can't handle it.
mammabear87
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:14 AM
4 moms liked this

This group is like crack, you try to quit, you know it is bad for you but you just keep coming back. * snort*

skittlefart
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:17 AM

lol, seriously? How idiotic, and yes I'm technically calling whomever reported you an idiot.  ;P 

Boy I'm a meanie tonight D: Whats wrong with me...

DarksMama
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:17 AM
3 moms liked this
Button humping 'hos. Lol
kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:18 AM
I'm not in any bitch groups.

Quoting Anonymous: Why do you people keep bringing bitch group drama here? Your member count that low??
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I've seen people get called a lot worse than idiot, and not get in trouble. I'm surprised anyone would report you for that. I'm sorry if you got in trouble. I don't report anyone either.

kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:19 AM
I know, right? It's difficult to ignore this group when practically every post on my home feed it's from this group.

Quoting mammabear87:

This group is like crack, you try to quit, you know it is bad for you but you just keep coming back. * snort*

kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:20 AM
It's no skin off my back. I saw someone a while back tell another person that their uterus needed to be ripped out. I wonder if she got reported.

Quoting DixieL:

I've seen people get called a lot worse than idiot, and not get in trouble. I'm surprised anyone would report you for that. I'm sorry if you got in trouble. I don't report anyone either.

mammabear87
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:20 AM

Quoting kailu1835: I know, right? It's difficult to ignore this group when practically every post on my home feed it's from this group.
Quoting mammabear87:

I'm only here for the drama. I really enjoy the silly fighting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)