Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dh has done gone off of the deep end..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies
Its a long story but I'm sitting here with my drunk dh... Its his first time being drunk 😵 its been a hellish day today so he deserves a drink and our girls are visiting with their grandmother (my mother) for a few days. He's never been one to drink but I guess the stress has gotten to him. I'm 35 weeks pregnant so no drinking for me which means I get to sit back and watch the drunkenness and laugh my butt off. What are y'all doing tonight?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:51 AM
2 moms liked this
I just finished having sex with my sober husband.
Emycf
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I wish my husband would get good and drunk. He's had the week from hell and it's just going to be worse next week. He deserves to just let it all go for a few hours. That man will not give himself a break.
KME3
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:55 AM
Just got the baby down and I'm about to go to sleep too. Just doing some last minute trolling on the Internet. ..
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:56 AM
I'm out with my boo thang getting gas
Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:58 AM
Watching bones on Netflix but about to go workout and watch you tube while my dh plays mine craft.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:59 AM
I've been telling him he should just take a night to relax and have a few drinks but he doesn't really drink. We've been married for 5 years and I can count on one hand the times hes had a drink or two. I'm more of a glass of wine every other night after the kids go to bed type (when I'm not pregnant or breastfeeding of course). I'm sorry yours is having a horrible time right now 😩

Quoting Emycf: I wish my husband would get good and drunk. He's had the week from hell and it's just going to be worse next week. He deserves to just let it all go for a few hours. That man will not give himself a break.
LeslieandBerlyn
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:59 AM
Me too.

It was great.

Quoting KendallsMommee: I just finished having sex with my sober husband.
Mazie0723
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
My dh is currently trashed also. He got up to get food and accused me of moving our bedroom walls.lol I stopped drinking hours ago so I am getting a good laugh.
JordanCsMommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:02 AM
Im jealous of you two. Wish I could! But its that time of the month. Meh.

Quoting LeslieandBerlyn: Me too.

It was great.

Quoting KendallsMommee: I just finished having sex with my sober husband.
howkhuntastic
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:02 AM
Sitting out back taking a break the of my foot kids are asleep but my two year old is a butt head and refuses. He's almost there, though then I have to finish the dishes and picking up the living room.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN