Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just want to shave it off

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

My hair is so dry and fizzy, i use different products but it makes my hair so heavy, i have to wash it every day, to look decent. 

Ugh, just want to shave it off, but worried about growing it back, and people thinking that i am crazy

any advice please?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:55 AM

What have hair stylists said about it?  I do not have any experience with that hair type so I am not sure what could help.   I would think the less processed products would be better than those filled with chemicals.

sugieboogieboo
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:55 AM
I used to say I wanted to shave my head all the time. I settled for ponytails and messy buns.
akunkle19
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:58 AM

Mine is usually pony tail when it's long. Flat iron when it's short. My hair is wavy and can be frizzy. Especially on rainy days. I've always hated my hair. Lol

Quoting sugieboogieboo: I used to say I wanted to shave my head all the time. I settled for ponytails and messy buns.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:59 AM
I cut all my hair off
It grow back healthy and chemical free
wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:00 AM

Is it dry and frizzy because of over processing or too much heat or is that just your hair?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:01 AM

It is just my hair

Quoting wooly:

Is it dry and frizzy because of over processing or too much heat or is that just your hair?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)