Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Cyber Bullying (to all the b**** group mamas)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 209 Replies
15 moms liked this

So I saw a commercial today about cyber bullying and how you should protect your kids or watch your kids so they won't be a cyber bully. Then I'm thinking, what about the cyber bullies that are actual grown ups, and then that made me think of all the pathetic ladies in bitch groups.

i mean seriously ladies you go online to bully people but you would hate it if your child was bullied or be upset if they became a bully, I mean nice job.... Grown ass women attacking people online and their suppose to be "moms" and "role models".

its like those mean girl teen movies "your bitchy and popular in high school, but high school will end then what?" LOL they become a mom (or pretend to be one) and jump on here bitching it up and running their little bitch group. 

Is it worth it? To be known as a bitchy mom and then have people think your probably a bitchy parent and hope your child treats people better then you do because your not that great of a influence due to the internet.

if your a mom act like it don't be a bully just for entertainment

** Just wanted to add I enjoyed reading your responses from both sides, and yes I'm pretty sure some of you might be defending your own bitch group. Buts it nice to read from the people who have read and understood what my post is about which is not about standing up to a bully but why grown ass women want to be bitchy and attack people for a hobby. It's also nice to see my post didn't go poof so the Cafemom Gods probably agree with me too and is letting my voice be heard and allowing me to warn people about the bitch groups who enjoy giving personal attacks. I also want to point out not all bitch groups say who they are

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:56 AM
Well said!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:01 AM
3 moms liked this
I agree. That's why I don't join stupid bitch groups and ignore those who are bitchy in this group.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree but this will poof because they don't want to face the truth
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:02 AM
9 moms liked this

Stop taking the internet so seriously. As an adult being "bullied" shouldn't phase you in any way shape or form, teach your kids how to deal with a bully by turning the other cheek. Getting worked up or bothered by a " bully " just makes you a target.

morrigan914
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:05 AM
7 moms liked this
As you attack others because of a group they may or may not participate in, nice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:06 AM
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Jblb
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:07 AM
2 moms liked this
Are you being bullied? How does it make you feel? How would you teach your children to deal with it? How will you teach your kids to NOT bully?

Honestly if you're taking it this seriously and feel threatened. I think it's time to log off or atleast out of here and you bitch groups. KWIM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:08 AM
One you're either in one of those groups or two never been in one. There are some nasty people in them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Stop taking the internet so seriously. As an adult being "bullied" shouldn't phase you in any way shape or form, teach your kids how to deal with a bully by turning the other cheek. Getting worked up or bothered by a " bully " just makes you a target.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree with most of what you're saying, however...no one forces you to join a bitch group. If you can't handle it then don't be in it.
Lilith23
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:08 AM
7 moms liked this
:) that was quite the rant eh.
I can be an evil spawn on here and once the computer is turned off I'm Martha Stewart, full of sunshine and cookies.
If you take it like this then step away from cafemom and teach your kids that their are crazy people on the internet and to be careful.
If you can't handle it, take your own advice.
You keep coming back right?
What does that say about you on the maturity level and etc?
Calm down, go smoke a bowl or yoga your zen energy and whatever.
Jeez, it's 8am on a beautiful Sunday, don't burst a blood vessel on here.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)