Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

IS the other REALLY ok just because they are of age?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
You always see women saying how sick men are for being attracted to a teenager (15-16) even if they don't know their age. Well if they don't act on it once they learn their age are they really sick? I mean, plenty of teens these days look older, I did.

And if you still think they're sick, well what about men dating of age women who look and have the body of a young girl? Especially women who look like a preteen? Yes they are of age BUT they do not look it and this man is sexually attracted to a body type known of young girls.

So my question is if it's not ok for a man to be sexually attracted to someone who has the body of someone older, someone developed, why is it automatically ok for them to be sexually attracted to someone with the body of a young girl?

And we're not talking acting on their attraction to a teen so don't pull that "age" stuff. I'm saying being attracted to a certain body type reguardless of age
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:45 AM
1)i dont think its sick for a man to look cause if a man sees a nice peice of ass they are gonna look regardless. 2) im small and get told I look like im 14-16 but my fiancee isnt attracted to 14-16 yr olds.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:03 AM
I was small when I was with my ex. He was 21 I was almost 17. But I had hips and large breasts. I didn't look "underage" (although I was of age in our state)

I'm saying if a man is specifically attracted to women who look as if they are underage to me THAT is far worse. There was an episode of Law and order where a girl had some disorder that made her look very young. They were trying to convict the guy she ran away with who was 30, she was 18, of child molestation. ..she looked 12. But of course it didn't stick because she was of age. Still makes you wonder what they are attracted to (if they weren't friends before sleeping together or dating)

Quoting Anonymous: 1)i dont think its sick for a man to look cause if a man sees a nice peice of ass they are gonna look regardless. 2) im small and get told I look like im 14-16 but my fiancee isnt attracted to 14-16 yr olds.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:31 AM
Bump
DavidsMommy6.12
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:32 AM
I dont know i wouldnt automatically jump to oh she looks 12 so he must like 12 year plds. Maybe they just click ya know? Altho im sure in some cases thats not the case.

Quoting Anonymous: I was small when I was with my ex. He was 21 I was almost 17. But I had hips and large breasts. I didn't look "underage" (although I was of age in our state)

I'm saying if a man is specifically attracted to women who look as if they are underage to me THAT is far worse. There was an episode of Law and order where a girl had some disorder that made her look very young. They were trying to convict the guy she ran away with who was 30, she was 18, of child molestation. ..she looked 12. But of course it didn't stick because she was of age. Still makes you wonder what they are attracted to (if they weren't friends before sleeping together or dating)

Quoting Anonymous: 1)i dont think its sick for a man to look cause if a man sees a nice peice of ass they are gonna look regardless. 2) im small and get told I look like im 14-16 but my fiancee isnt attracted to 14-16 yr olds.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Oh I'm not saying jump to conclusions but say the guy had only ever dated or been attracted to women who looked like a young girl...to me that is a red flag

Quoting DavidsMommy6.12: I dont know i wouldnt automatically jump to oh she looks 12 so he must like 12 year plds. Maybe they just click ya know? Altho im sure in some cases thats not the case.

Quoting Anonymous: I was small when I was with my ex. He was 21 I was almost 17. But I had hips and large breasts. I didn't look "underage" (although I was of age in our state)

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:37 AM

I've seen some damned fine looking young men (teens) but I don't think it makes me a perv!

Aesthetics are aesthetics.

DavidsMommy6.12
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:37 AM
Oh I definitly agree with that.

Quoting Anonymous: Oh I'm not saying jump to conclusions but say the guy had only ever dated or been attracted to women who looked like a young girl...to me that is a red flag

Quoting DavidsMommy6.12: I dont know i wouldnt automatically jump to oh she looks 12 so he must like 12 year plds. Maybe they just click ya know? Altho im sure in some cases thats not the case.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Not all teen boys look like little boys. If they do and you find them sexy yes that's creepy. If you know they're a teen but they don't look it...eh they LOOK grown

Quoting OwlNuggets:

I've seen some damned fine looking young men (teens) but I don't think it makes me a perv!

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:48 AM

I can't help what I find attractive, but that doesn't mean I would ever act on it! 

However, this just proves that sexism exists.

I can say "Oh, if I was 10 years younger...." and nobody bats an eye.

A MAN says it, and he is automatically considered disgusting!

Quoting Anonymous: Not all teen boys look like little boys. If they do and you find them sexy yes that's creepy. If you know they're a teen but they don't look it...eh they LOOK grown
Quoting OwlNuggets:

B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:51 AM
2 moms liked this

I don't think I've ever seen a grown woman who looked anything like a pubescent girl. I know lots who aren't particularly curvy, like myself, but we don't look like children.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN