Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO told our 7 yr old

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
To SFU last night and I am boiling mad. SO was arguing with me and DS told him to stop it. After SO said this he left and has not come home yet.

When he comes back I am demanding he apologize to our son. Again, I'm calmly waiting while I fume.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:33 AM
What did he say?

San Francisco University?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:34 AM
How rude.
sarbear8508
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:36 AM
What a douche.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:37 AM
What he said was not OK, but you shouldn't be arguing in front of him. You also need to teach him a little respect. He shouldn't involve himself in your arguments.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:37 AM
He told him to shut the F up. Totally wrong , immature and uncalled for. I was shocked!

Quoting Anonymous: What did he say?

San Francisco University?
shell3m
by Shell on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:39 AM
Yea...he needs to say sorry for that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Well considering the fact that SO walked into our sons bedroom where I was tidying up, I don't feel responsible. I should also say that I told SO I'd be out in a minute.

Quoting Anonymous: What he said was not OK, but you shouldn't be arguing in front of him. You also need to teach him a little respect. He shouldn't involve himself in your arguments.
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Wow. What a dick. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Wow...your husband sucks.

Dh told our 6yo ds to shut up last weekend but it was an accident...he was in the phone with a friend before hand and it just kinda slipped out weird. Dh felt terrible though and immediately apologized..ds thought it was hilarious because I made a face a dh and he new daddy was in trouble lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:47 AM
I've said to DS this morning about this. I'm waiting for his father. If he walks in here and I confront him and he sees nothing wrong with what he said, I'm afraid this will hit a higher level. He's NOT getting away with what he said. If I wasn't so stunned last night I would have said something then and there.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)