Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heaven is for real

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies

I am having a hard time believing anything in this book is true so far. I guess I would find it easier to believe if the child wasn't the son of a pastor and wasn't  raised in a church. The dad said he never told his son any of the stuff he was telling him about heaven but what if he did but just doesn't remember it. Kids remember the smallest things. Then there is the fact he did not die during surgery. Couldn't it have just been a dream"?

Do you think this child saw heaven?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AJnEsMama
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:46 PM
I think he could have. I did not read the book though. My dh did not like the movie. It did not seem Christian to us.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:04 PM
bump
kaybayblee3
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:06 PM

I never read the book and I haven't seen the movie, but I do know of the story when it came out. I agree with you with it just being a dream.

Pinkmommy0211
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:06 PM
I swear the movie. But haven't read the entire book yet.

I believe him.
T-Rentsmommy06
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:07 PM
Haven't read it or seen the movie... but it does seem that he would have to have died to see heaven. Even if just for a second. Maybe not, it is possible I guess. (If that is what you believe, I do, but am unsure)
momofcourse
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I have no interest in that movie and I am a Christian.  I don't believe it happened.  Son of God however, I want to see.  I can get down with some Hot Jesus. 

Pinkmommy0211
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:07 PM
It wasn't to be Christian. Its a movie.

I just thought they'd show more of him seeing heaven. If that makes sense.

They made it seem like it was more about the church and how people thought about them.

Quoting AJnEsMama: I think he could have. I did not read the book though. My dh did not like the movie. It did not seem Christian to us.
Pinkmommy0211
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:08 PM
I want to see that.

I saw God is not dead, that was good too. Just didn't like the ending.

Quoting momofcourse:

I have no interest in that movie and I am a Christian.  I don't believe it happened.  Son of God however, I want to see.  I can get down with some Hot Jesus. 

Mom2Boys9501
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:09 PM
Yes I do believe he saw Heaven.
Bonnie_
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:09 PM

I don't  know.  Possibly.  If you  are interested  in further  reading  from a Dr. who  wrote about  his  experiences  with  his  patients  you  might  want to check  out this link.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=life+after+life+moody&tag=googhydr-20&index=stripbooks&hvadid=31538649537&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=5999086274123162773&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_907bvd001d_e

If  you  see any titles  you  like  check EBay  I think  you  can  find them cheaper there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)