Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am i wrong for being mad

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:57 PM
  • 25 Replies
OK so my husband works with this women who I get really bad vibes from and he deleted her messages from his phone but no others and one day I brought him lunch to work with my daughter and she was working when I Got there she went into the back until I walked out and I didn't even get a thank you from my husband and he said love you to our daughter and gave her a kiss but nothing to me I told him I was really hurt and he said that wasn't his intentions and that he was sorry but when I noticed her messages kept getting deleted I said something and he got defensive and tried to turn it around on me that I'm insecure and what not well have a history of him emotionally cheating on me so some of my insecurity is from that and the fact that he works 60-70 hrs a wk n when he has time off all he wants to do is play his video game instead of spending time with us I don't complain about the video game on the days he works cuz he needs time to himself I get that but he never wants to spend any time with us and gets mad at me when I make a deal of it should I be worried or am I just overreacting
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:59 PM
2 moms liked this
Punctuation is your friend.

How do you know he's deleting her texts?
Luv_my_hubby
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:00 PM

The deleting just her messages are a big red flag behavior. Can you look up the contents of the texts on your account with your cell provider?

KRIZZ25
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:01 PM
wow..hum idk .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't be mad yet. 

Trust your instincts.  I'd start digging deeper before I called him out. 

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

What do you want to hear?  

The main problem is him not connecting with the family, the rest of it is you freaking the fuck out.  Ask your husband why he doesn't want to do things with the family and drop the rest of it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:04 PM

He is all up the that other woman's pussy!  Make a plan to leave immediately!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't let him gaslight you, the guy is deleting messages for a reason. You wouldn't be concerned if he wasn't hiding things from you. He's a cheater and isn't even man enough to own up to his actions. Instead he gaslights you, trying to make you feel bad for his shitty actions. He has done this before, doesn't sound even remotely sorry, and has made it clear that he won't stop. Perhaps it's time to move on.

Cocomicah
by time lord on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:06 PM
Sit his ass down and talk to him. If y'all can't be adults then maybe y'all should see a therapist.. Someone to help y'all grow up as a couple lol. As for the messages, that's some sneaky stuff he is into.. But again, a marriage counsellor can probably help you.
Quelinda2411
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:08 PM
He is cheating...If there wasn't anything to hide, he wouldn't be deleting.
Gianna2014
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:09 PM

I think you should trust your instincts. If he erased all his texts from everyone, I'd say no big deal, but to only erase hers says something... And then she hid from you when you went to visit him at work, maybe she thought you'd look at her and be able to see her feelings for him, just by looking at her. 

And if all of this wasn't enough, he turns it all on you saying YOU are insecure.

I'd keep investigating, I know there's a group on here that can help you... someone may know the name of it. But it you find anything concrete, you should leave him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)