Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mind your business

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
My son took his socks off in the car and threw them out the window. I notice when it was time to put him in the grocery cart. I was already at the market. So I put his shoes back on and went to get our groceries. Im in the deli line when this old man says your boy needs some socks on his feet. Than he shooked his head and said yoing mothers. I kindly said to him; sir my son tossed his socks out thr window on our way here but I don't owe you explanation. Next time mind your business. .
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:09 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:09 PM
Bump
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I have been approached like this by an older man and the wife looked embarrased lol.

I agree with you. People should mind their own business. If a child isn't in danger then move along.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd be annoyed my son threw his socks out the window... The man was out of line.
Pinkmommy0211
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:12 PM
My oldest was crying in the store once. An old,man looked and said

"Ya know back in my day, my parents would've whooped my ass if I acted like that. That is what you need to do, she needs an ass beating."

I looked with a smile and said

"Well apparently they didn't whoop your ass hard enough for you to be a prick head, and she is 2, And sick so thanks nut there are also 30 other isles in the store you could go down."
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:13 PM
Wtf a whooping for crying.

Quoting Pinkmommy0211: My oldest was crying in the store once. An old,man looked and said

"Ya know back in my day, my parents would've whooped my ass if I acted like that. That is what you need to do, she needs an ass beating."

I looked with a smile and said

"Well apparently they didn't whoop your ass hard enough for you to be a prick head, and she is 2, And sick so thanks nut there are also 30 other isles in the store you could go down."
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)