Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you slept with a lot of men?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
I can't really specify what "a lot" is, because everyone's perspective is different. In my opinion though, sleeping with more than 5 men would be considered "a lot" maybe some of you will disagree but that's just my opinion. Anyway, if you've slept with numerous men, may I ask why? So many people are quick to label you a "hoe" or say that you get around. They belittle you for it but, they don't know the reasoning.
If you have slept with a lot of men, how does it feel to do that? Do you feel that connection/bond with each one or is it emotionless?
I've only slept with two men and I've had an intense bond with both of them. I can't imagine what it would be like to have sex with a lot of men because I've never had emotionless sex before.

This post is for pure curiosity. I'm not bashing or judging or putting anyone down. I just curious as to why/how you do it and what its like.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Nope..only one for me. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:09 PM
I wouldnt know.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:10 PM
2 moms liked this
I was a carefree slut puppy in my teens. If I wanted to, I did, simple as that.
caito
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:11 PM

I did it because I didn't really value myself or my body. I had feelings for four of them and loved two of them. The other was a one-time thing. That one time was rather emotionless, I did it because one of the other guys wanted me to. It was a low point for me and sometimes it feels like it happened to someone else, not me. 

Not everyone needs an emotional bond for sex though. Now I really do. Like I'm not going to have sex with my husband if I'm not in the mood. Some people can do that, not me, noooope.

And even though I didn't take care of myself, not everyone who sleeps with a lot of people is like this. Some people just like sex, or like having sex with different people. We're not all the same.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

TheDrsRose
by Bad♥Wolf on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:11 PM

I've slept around.. It was just bc I like sex. I used to be a whore and I liked it. I have no shame and no regrets.

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:12 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

strongforthem
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Depends on what you feel "a lot" is. I have slept with four. Two have been husbands. And two were in between, during my broken heart phase.

IDGAF-
by NO1CURR on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:13 PM

I've only had 3 men.

Bubbie0809
by Dreaded hippie on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:13 PM
I don't know if it's a lot, considering how old I am now.
But it was a lot in the time frame I did it.
I wasn't considered a hoe or whatever, because I don't seem like that kind of girl (whatever that means)

I don't think someone can be or should be judged on their sex lives.
As long as everyone is single, honest and safe...
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:13 PM
I slept with a lot
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN