Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WTF IS THIS S*** update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

Mobile Photo

This is my 14year old dd back. Fast recap my dd is in a place called new beginnings until next Thursday.
I am not happy with this place at all.

Now another recap. Right after my dd got there she told me they had bedbugs. The first night all of the girls sleptin the lliving room because they were treating bedbugs. About 5 days ago dd called me and told me her friend there had bad bumps all over her body. 3 days ago she told me the girl daddy was pulling her out to take to the er. Then dd told me her friend isn't coming back because she had scabies.
Wtf is this fucking scabies. I am calling tomorrow to get dd in to see her doctor. I swear to god if my dd has scabies I am going to go fucking ballistic. She didn't have theses bumps when she went there.

Does this look like scabies? I have never saw scabies before.

Update
she has scabies. Come to find out the room that she was in has scabies. The same room that the other girl was in. Supposedly they have treated it but can't get it out of that room. I am now bringing her home..
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:17 PM

scabies?

lonelymoon
by Kahla on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:19 PM

Did she go swimming or was it really hot out? My ds12 gets something like this, but he is allergic to chlorine.

katydid150
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:20 PM

Bug bites or scabies? Doctor time, especially since scabies is contagious, I think. 

gingerprincess
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:21 PM

Looks like bed bug bites actually.

ShellLea

The baby had scabies when I got her. They are usually in creases and crevices on the body. Bed bugs tend to leave bites in lines, anywhere from two to four of them. Yeah, I had to watch her for signs of that, too. I can't really tell if the marks are in lines but they usually bite exposed skin rather than going under clothes, unless there is a horrible infestation. 

iamanon

BEDBUGS
Bedbugs bite in a group of 3.  It looks as though there are several groups of 3 bites. 

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:24 PM
It could be scabies, but it also could be bed bugs.

I'm sorry your having a tough time with that place, I've read a few of your posts.
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Considering the circumstances, that "rash" definitely needs to be examined by a doctor. I'm not sure what scabies are either. But here's a bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:26 PM

Ugh! I'm itching right now just looking at this pic. I don't know if it's scabies or not- I've never had them. But that looks bad. Yikes!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:26 PM
At this point I am thinking this place has been a huge mistake.

Quoting Retrokitty: It could be scabies, but it also could be bed bugs.

I'm sorry your having a tough time with that place, I've read a few of your posts.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)