Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you ask

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
Your husband what you guys want to do for dinner? Like go somewhere or take something out?

I always ask my husband what ge wants to do for dinner this morning all he says to me i dont care what we do for dinner. Every fucking day. Im getting really tired of it.

Well since no meat has been taken out im letting him fetch his dinner for him self tonight. Im done. I just made my daughter a pb&j and blueberrys.

Im just venting.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoisonEyeV
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:32 PM
5 moms liked this

I'm really confused. If he says he doesn't care...and still eats whatever you make, why do you even fucking ask him? Just make it and let him shovel it in his mouth.

HE DOESN'T CARE.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/017/c/5/leafes_divider_by_gewalgon-d55jolb.png    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/017/c/5/leafes_divider_by_gewalgon-d55jolb.png

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:32 PM
I ask for his input, but he never cares soo I just do whatever now unless he mentions something.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:33 PM

Well I cook 6 nights a week so it never comes up. I don't cook on Saturdays so that is the only time I ask what he wants todo.

falloutboy
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:33 PM
I was going to say this in a little more tactful way, but there it is.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

I'm really confused. If he says he doesn't care...and still eats whatever you make, why do you even fucking ask him? Just make it and let him shovel it in his mouth.

HE DOESN'T CARE.

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:33 PM

No I plan a weeks worth of dinners. Then I grocery shop .  I ask for his input and he gives it. Sometimes I say No sorry I'm not making that.

PoisonEyeV
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:34 PM

That was pretty tactful for me.

Quoting falloutboy: I was going to say this in a little more tactful way, but there it is.
Quoting PoisonEyeV:

HE DOESN'T CARE.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/017/c/5/leafes_divider_by_gewalgon-d55jolb.png    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/017/c/5/leafes_divider_by_gewalgon-d55jolb.png

Maries_Mom23
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:35 PM

Nope...no reason to.  We all help meal plan.  I make out a menu every 2 weeks.  It's not detailed that on Monday we'll have _____.  I just jot down 14 recipes (I do my main shopping every 2 weeks) and just pick something every morning.  He eats what I make without complaining, so, it doesn't really matter and we don't go out to eat often.  Maybe twice a month.  

casah4
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:35 PM

I don't ask. He has a lot to worry about at work. The least I can do is take care of dinner without him having to deal with it.  When he's having a particularly rough day, I will ask if there's something special he wants me to make, but usually I just pick something and make it and he's just thankful that he didn't have to bother.

falloutboy
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I like your style

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

That was pretty tactful for me.

Quoting falloutboy: I was going to say this in a little more tactful way, but there it is.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

HE DOESN'T CARE.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:39 PM
Last night he said lets have pan cakes for dinner tonight. I wasnt standing in the kitchen for to make the batter and put it on the griddle. I made waffles today i cant stand on my feet for long cause they will start hurting and my back.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

HE DOESN'T CARE.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)