Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you have/wear seven7 brand jeans?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
I have never bought a pair before. I found a pair of roll cuff capris at macy's on clearance today. I have lost 17 pounds and needed some clothes. My clothes were way too baggy. I tried on a pair one size down and it was loose so I went down another size. They fit like a glove. A little tighter than I'm used to lately but they looked good. I'm wondering if they stretch out as you wear them and if they shrink when washed. I don't put my jeans in the dryer. I bought another pair, different brand with similar fit and they stretched out way too much within an hour that I needed a belt and then shrunk back in the wash. Anyone have any comments about this seven7 brand?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:53 PM
I wear between 5's and 9's. It just depends on the name brand of jeans.
ladymaleficent
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:54 PM
Yes I have a bunch they stretch but I put min in the dryer and hate how the feel if I don't
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:59 PM
I have a few pairs of jeans in other brands that feel weird. I put them in the dryer after they air dry on the air fluff cycle. It softens them a bit. With a dryer sheet.

Quoting ladymaleficent: Yes I have a bunch they stretch but I put min in the dryer and hate how the feel if I don't
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)