Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You're not gay you're confused

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

Mobile Photo

I do not feel that way about ALL gay people but this is a pic my sil shared and it takes everything in me to not say something.

She's been with girls and guys. She left her second husband (her first love) for a girl and when he FINALLY moved on she had a breakdown and stayed in bed wouldn't eat wouldn't sleep...swore he was the one and she wanted him back. It took him months bur he finally started posting pics of him and his gf. Some of them kissing and such. Now she's all depressed again. If you're gay you don't WANT men right?

She's been through this a few times, get with girls...she's gay and never enjoyed men ever. Then gets with a guy and if they aren't basically staying out of work to spend every second with her then she leaves them for a girl, until the prior guy decideds he's moving on and no longer there when she wants to talk and then she'll go back or have a fit.

She has literally starved herself over exs. I think she doesn't know what she wants and that she needs meds

ETA: I UNDERSTAND BISEXUALITY but if she were bisexual she wouldn't swear men are not a turn on for her. I honestly thinks she tries to play the gay card to be "different" She's always done Jerry Springer worthy things
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:58 PM
I don't think being gay is a choice.
But our actions are always choices. I may not be able to choose to BE gay, but I can choose to engage in sexual behavior with another woman.
RazzleMySpazz
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:00 PM
So shes bi and a little screwed in the head....

That doesn't make the quote wrong... It can still even apply to her life, she didn't choose her sexuality. It's how she was born... Since she is clearly attracted to both sexes is say she's bisexual...

She might choose to be a drama queen though..
petitekatie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:00 PM
Whether she is gay, bi or straight doesn't matter. She needs therapy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Bisexual?
Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Being gay is not a choice.
It sounds like your SIL is bi, and batshit.
TotallyTweedles
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Ever heard of bisexuality? The same rules apply. It is not a choice nor is a matter of what a person "wants".
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:02 PM
Being gay is not a choice. Being easy is.
superwoman8977
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:03 PM
Its a choice. Period.
HamsterandCow
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:04 PM
I agree completely.

Quoting Chris030406: Being gay is not a choice.
It sounds like your SIL is bi, and batshit.
MonarchMom22
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:06 PM

Your SIL sounds like she has problems that are independent from her sexuality.  She seems to focus on the drama courtship and breakup, rather than the growth of a stable relationship. 

most people have a strong, consistent attraction to one gender or the other.  that is who they are drawn to, fall in love with, and want a life with.  there are people for whom both sexes are attractive.  it does not make them confused, just bisexual.  Your SIL is confused - in general.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)