Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a good person?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:22 PM
  • 12 Replies
Do you feel you give to others more than you take? Are you kind and considerate? Do you help build people up or tear them down?

Are you entitled? Do you make those who love you feel obligated to do more for you than they should? Are you the one in your circle that is constantly enveloped with drama causing others to want to avoid you or roll their eyes?

This is minus the occasional bitchiness that we all experience on occasion. We all have things that irk us, but what type of person are you overall. How do those who surround you see you?
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
theboyfactory
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:32 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:33 PM
I'm a good person most of the time and a bad person occasionally.
Peace.Love.Pink
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:34 PM

I try to be. For some reason I'm always being accused of something without being asked. That's annoying.

Manda72786
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:35 PM
I'm more bad then good but I'm trying
weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:35 PM
I try to be a good person. I think most people do.
PoisonEyeV
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:35 PM

I give and help when I can. I am kind for the most part but irl if I don't like you, it shows and I can only tolerate so much. I am selfish though...I can admit to that. But overall I think I'm an averagely good person.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/017/c/5/leafes_divider_by_gewalgon-d55jolb.png    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/017/c/5/leafes_divider_by_gewalgon-d55jolb.png

Bubsy
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:36 PM
I try to be a good person.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:37 PM
I think on the whole, I'm a good person.
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:37 PM

I'm a good person, but I'm also a no nonsense person. To paraphrase Tia Torres. I'll give you the rope, whether you climb up or hang yourself with it is your decision. 

I'm not entitled,  but I will ALWAYS put the needs of my family, friends, pets, and even myself above a stranger or someone who has proven to be toxic in the past. 

As for my circle, we people watch, but don't gossip within our own circle. If we have a problem, we sit down like grown ups and talk about it. 

supermama322
by Kaylee on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:38 PM
Idk.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)