Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eating after two month shots.

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:55 PM
  • 10 Replies
How long after shots do babies eat less and less often? My son got his on Thursday and he is eating a lot less.
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Smh77
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:57 PM
Any other symptoms? If he isn't running a temp. Or anything, and still peeing.... I'd say the dr will prob tell you, he'll eat more when he's hungry. Deep Breaths, momma. He'll be fine, I'm sure!
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:07 PM

My girl kept up her eating pattern and actually was more hungry due to a growth spurt coming.

MyCaptain
by Horror queen on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:33 PM
Yeah :( I'm taking anxiety meds. Can't wait for them to work!

Quoting Smh77: Any other symptoms? If he isn't running a temp. Or anything, and still peeing.... I'd say the dr will prob tell you, he'll eat more when he's hungry. Deep Breaths, momma. He'll be fine, I'm sure!
Bubsy
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:36 PM
Poor baby :( I can't answer your question, but my first gets hers tomorrow. Not looking forward to it at all. Hope he feels better soon!
MyCaptain
by Horror queen on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:39 PM
First baby? He's my first too. Freaking sucks

Quoting Bubsy: Poor baby :( I can't answer your question, but my first gets hers tomorrow. Not looking forward to it at all. Hope he feels better soon!
AJnEsMama
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:40 PM
I think my youngest did eat a little less for a day or two. But they all varied all the time anyway because of growth spurts. She at normal at the four months. Maybe it's the rotavirus drink? My oldest didn't get it but my youngest two did. My middle one seemed to have more of a reaction to the two months because of it I think.
MyCaptain
by Horror queen on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:41 PM
I mean he is also sleeping a lot but he's only two months. Aside from that, he's been normal and he never got a fever

Quoting AJnEsMama: I think my youngest did eat a little less for a day or two. But they all varied all the time anyway because of growth spurts. She at normal at the four months. Maybe it's the rotavirus drink? My oldest didn't get it but my youngest two did. My middle one seemed to have more of a reaction to the two months because of it I think.
Smh77
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:41 PM
Oh sweetie, we are all a bit nervous with our first. Just know God made them pretty sturdy, they don't break easy!!! So calm your nerves! I know it's hard! A glass of wine is prob better for you than some foreign med Source in your blood stream! IMO! But that's just me! Wish you nothing but the best, it gets much much better and easier! Try to enjoy it, it goes soooooo fast!

Quoting MyCaptain: Yeah :( I'm taking anxiety meds. Can't wait for them to work!

Quoting Smh77: Any other symptoms? If he isn't running a temp. Or anything, and still peeing.... I'd say the dr will prob tell you, he'll eat more when he's hungry. Deep Breaths, momma. He'll be fine, I'm sure!
AJnEsMama
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:57 PM
I think he's fine. It's normal to be sleepy after. His body is working to build immunities. Mine usually got a fever. If he does don't worry. Give him Tylenol. He can't have ibuprofen until he is six months. They didn't tell me with my first that Motrin was fine after six months. I hated giving medicine though but it helps with the discomfort and any fever. Just make sure he has wet diapers and if you're concerned you can call the office tomorrow. It all sounds normal though.

Quoting MyCaptain: I mean he is also sleeping a lot but he's only two months. Aside from that, he's been normal and he never got a fever

Quoting AJnEsMama: I think my youngest did eat a little less for a day or two. But they all varied all the time anyway because of growth spurts. She at normal at the four months. Maybe it's the rotavirus drink? My oldest didn't get it but my youngest two did. My middle one seemed to have more of a reaction to the two months because of it I think.
Bubsy
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:49 PM
Yeah, she's my first. I'm not looking forward to it at all! I just know I'm gonna cry like an idiot and my pedi will think I'm nuts!

Quoting MyCaptain: First baby? He's my first too. Freaking sucks

Quoting Bubsy: Poor baby :( I can't answer your question, but my first gets hers tomorrow. Not looking forward to it at all. Hope he feels better soon!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)