Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

That One "Special" FB Friend....

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:47 PM
  • 71 Replies

Do you have that one special FB friend you keep around purely for entertainment value because they're a trainwreck?

I have one.  She is an old friend of my mom's from back when I was small.  She was a trainwreck then and a bigger one now. 

Constantly begging for money or help in some way.

Constant woe is me posts on top of the begging (usually why she needs the help).

Looking for a way to get more money out of her ex husband (she receives a small portion of his retirement which was awarded in the divorce, but she feels she should be entitled to more).

These are just some of the things I see her post almost daily.  I mean literally daily.  I could unfriend her, I suppose, but it's kind of funny seeing how far she's fallen.  Karma took a bite out of her big time.  

by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Peace.Love.Pink
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Not as of today, she blocked me. Shocking

LovelyJay512
by Momma Jay on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:49 PM

Sire do! 

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:50 PM

I'm probably one snarky comment away from just that myself, LOL.  I mean, I don't normally comment on any of her stuff, but sometimes the urge is just too great!

Quoting Peace.Love.Pink:

Not as of today, she blocked me. Shocking

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:51 PM
2 moms liked this

no, I got better things to do, like troll cafemom

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:51 PM
I have several!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariere
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:51 PM
Definitely do. I also wonder who's raising her daughter when she's out partyin. She's also in the army. I keep her around out of nosy curiosity.
TheDrsRose
by Bad♄Wolf on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Quoting thetrollcat:

no, I got better things to do, like troll cafemom

CafeMom Tickers
kaybayblee3
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Yep, I have to use a lot of restraint from not being a smart ass on her status posts.

Sister_Someone
by Rachel on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Several! I believe that at least two of them are too stupid to block me, because they still haven't, 84148413521 snarky comments later.

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:55 PM

This woman's children are now grown, but I totally get the nosy curiosity.  It just makes you wonder if they're truly stupid or have some sort of game they play to get what they can out of people!

Quoting mariere: Definitely do. I also wonder who's raising her daughter when she's out partyin. She's also in the army. I keep her around out of nosy curiosity.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN