Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husband rant

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:58 PM
  • 5 Replies
So. My so called husband just informed me that he doesn't consider his stepsons ( my older two boys) his kids. He treats them like shit. I have told him and he just doesn't care. My only option as far as leaving is going to a shelter. I am a stay at home mom with no high school diploma. (I know I'm probably gonna get some haters for this, you shouldn't have gone down that road , blah blah) anyway, I've slowly been working on my ged to get my shit in order. Just a rant and any comments welcome. (Sorry for any typos and punctuation problems; typing on a tiny screen)
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
amanda6197
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:59 PM
He was so good in the beginning!
PoisonEyeV
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:59 PM

He called to tell you that? >__>

How long have you been married? How old are your children? Why did you marry such a pompous ass?

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/017/c/5/leafes_divider_by_gewalgon-d55jolb.png    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/017/c/5/leafes_divider_by_gewalgon-d55jolb.png

amanda6197
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:03 PM
No. He didn't call. I called him "my so called husband" we have been married for just over 2 years and been together for 4. He didn't used to be like that! Idk what to do! My older two (his step sons) are 7&8. We have one 2 year old together.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Could it be he is feeling financial pressure and resents having to care for 2 children who are not his and who he obviously did not bond with?  How about the boys biological Dad, sounds like it's time for him to get more involved. 

When you were fresh in love and new in the relationship, I'm sure he didn't mind so much caring for you and your kids but now a few years in of course he is feeling a bit used and abused since you do not work and right now have zero prospects.  Work on yourself and relieving some of the financial pressure and maybe things will turn around.  good luck.

amanda6197
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:18 PM
Their bio dad is a dead beat heroine addict that owes 10s of thousands in support. (He doesn't have an address so they can't find him) I did work when my husband and I met. He wanted me to stay home.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)