Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you let your son be a bronie?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

why or why not?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the_dude
by abides on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:36 PM
A bronie... what? a brownie? Like a girl scout? I don't think it's allowed... but... if he wanted to and I could, then yes...

I don't know what you're asking...
Bknotnobody
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:37 PM
Yes because why not?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have boys. If I did I would let him watch but not go crazy over the top. There are grown men carrying around MLP stuffed animals, bringing them everywhere they go. THAT sort of behavior wouldn't fly here. I Googled something about that show once for my dd and found nothing but ponies in weird sexual poses. I'm not sure if this bronie stuff is a weird fetish thing or what. Not something I'd want my kid to get into.

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:37 PM
2 moms liked this

Bronies are boys who are into My Little Pony.  They even made a documentary about it.

I don't dictate what my kids fall in love with.

Quoting the_dude: A bronie... what? a brownie? Like a girl scout? I don't think it's allowed... but... if he wanted to and I could, then yes... I don't know what you're asking...

TheLadyAmalthea
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:39 PM
It's brony, and sure, why not? Girls can play with cars and other "boy things" and it's ok. But a boy liking a show about ponies is looked at as weird?
SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:39 PM
I'm a pegasister so, he would fit right in!
petie1104
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:40 PM

ehh, both ds's watch them with dd, but they aren't really crazy into it.  I guess, as long as they didn't take the stuffed animals out in public and act like fools, sure why not. 

the_dude
by abides on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

In that case fuck yeah ds loves the lebowski ponies!!!

Quoting corticosteroid:

Bronies are boys who are into My Little Pony.  They even made a documentary about it.

I don't dictate what my kids fall in love with.

Quoting the_dude: A bronie... what? a brownie? Like a girl scout? I don't think it's allowed... but... if he wanted to and I could, then yes...

mom2hadley
by Jagged Edge on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:41 PM
Yes I would. My 6 year old nephew is one and he is going to the BronyCon convention next weekend with his dad.
TheLadyAmalthea
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this
The individual is called a brony. The group is called bronies. They are the name given to male fans of the show My Little Pony.

Quoting the_dude: A bronie... what? a brownie? Like a girl scout? I don't think it's allowed... but... if he wanted to and I could, then yes...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)