Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i hate bug spray!!....edited

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
Seriously why does it need to be so gross?

Its 8:30 here and my boys, after getting showered and changed for bed, have gone outside to play. Which means, bug spray....and those were wasted showers!!

What kind of bug sprat do you use?

Edit:....so now theyve all jumped in the pool. So maybe ill let them go to bed and take showers in the morning.

Im struggling with this decision, lol.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MonkeyNbug
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:40 PM
I use a natural one from target, smells really nice. It's made from natural oils, peppermint and such and smells pretty good, especially for bug spray.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:42 PM
I think ive tried them all. Somedefinitely smell better than others, but they leave you feeling gross.

Quoting MonkeyNbug: I use a natural one from target, smells really nice. It's made from natural oils, peppermint and such and smells pretty good, especially for bug spray.
exhaustedmother
by Amy on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:42 PM

OFF

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:43 PM

Why did you let them go back outside if they showered and were changed for bed?  I would have told them they were in for the night.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:44 PM
Because its summer, an theyre kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why did you let them go back outside if they showered and were changed for bed?  I would have told them they were in for the night.

MonkeyNbug
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:44 PM
The one I have is kid's herbal armour, no icky feeling. It actually feels pretty clean.

Quoting Anonymous: I think ive tried them all. Somedefinitely smell better than others, but they leave you feeling gross.

Quoting MonkeyNbug: I use a natural one from target, smells really nice. It's made from natural oils, peppermint and such and smells pretty good, especially for bug spray.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:45 PM
Ill look into it, thanks.

Quoting MonkeyNbug: The one I have is kid's herbal armour, no icky feeling. It actually feels pretty clean.

Quoting Anonymous: I think ive tried them all. Somedefinitely smell better than others, but they leave you feeling gross.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:45 PM

I think the point went right over your head. Why bother getting them ready for bed if they were not going to bed?

Quoting Anonymous: Because its summer, an theyre kids.
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:46 PM
Clearly the plan at the time was they would go to bed. Thougt that was obvious.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I think the point went right over your head. Why bother getting them ready for bed if they were not going to bed?

Quoting Anonymous: Because its summer, an theyre kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

momtolittleg
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:46 PM
I like the off wipes. Feels like a dry oil and smells halfway decent. And easy to carry around in a purse.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN