Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

exploring the kinkier sides of sex. dom/sub lifestyle

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
I finally found someone who is willing to try more kinkier sex. We have had sex before and it was awesome and he actually listened to me when I told him what I wanted.

Next time we are trying out a ball gag, collar, nipple clamps and whip.
Any one else into this lifestyle that can give me pointers? This is strictly just dom/sub in the bedroom only.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SouthTxPrincess
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:37 PM
Take it easy, ease into it. It can be shocking at first and dont be surprised if its not perfect. He isnt going to hit all the right spots with perfect timing all the time. You may react differently than here expects to something. Just remember to talk things threw.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:43 PM
We have been talking a lot about what limits we both have or certain situations. We have also talked about switching roles sometimes which I am interested in also.

I am excited most guys I talk to about this say they are into it but then all they are in bed is vanilla. It sucks. Excited to find someone who is willing to experiment.

Quoting SouthTxPrincess: Take it easy, ease into it. It can be shocking at first and dont be surprised if its not perfect. He isnt going to hit all the right spots with perfect timing all the time. You may react differently than here expects to something. Just remember to talk things threw.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:43 PM
2 moms liked this
Go to the alternative moms group. They are far more nicer about it than most of the members in this group.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:45 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:46 PM
Yep this sounds fun. Lots of lube maybe

Quoting Anonymous:

SouthTxPrincess
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:46 PM
That's great, im really glad you found someone with similar interests. This lifestyle is hard to get into sometimes.

Quoting Anonymous: We have been talking a lot about what limits we both have or certain situations. We have also talked about switching roles sometimes which I am interested in also.

I am excited most guys I talk to about this say they are into it but then all they are in bed is vanilla. It sucks. Excited to find someone who is willing to experiment.

Quoting SouthTxPrincess: Take it easy, ease into it. It can be shocking at first and dont be surprised if its not perfect. He isnt going to hit all the right spots with perfect timing all the time. You may react differently than here expects to something. Just remember to talk things threw.
smalltownteddy
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:47 PM
Take your time, try new things one at a time. If something doesn't work for you, it doesn't work for you. I love BDSM but I'm not real big on toys/accessories.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a stalker here that knows me irl that I would rather now know about my sex life. But I did think of it. I can handle them. It's not everyone's cup of tea, I just don't know why they feel the need to judge. I am just into that relationship in the bedroom.

I don't judge them as to how they live their lives

Quoting Anonymous: Go to the alternative moms group. They are far more nicer about it than most of the members in this group.
Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:50 PM
Not to that level.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:51 PM
Yes it is. He loves experimenting and is also on the same page with me on sex. Sex is about making sure each other is satisfied and a give take type of relationship. If something comes up that either want to try we talk about it first before attempting it and either of us can say no to something at anytime and it will be stoppedoing right there.

Quoting SouthTxPrincess: That's great, im really glad you found someone with similar interests. This lifestyle is hard to get into sometimes.
Quoting Anonymous: We have been talking a lot about what limits we both have or certain situations. We have also talked about switching roles sometimes which I am interested in also.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)