Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please tell me I am being stupid!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
My husband and I have been having some problems. We have been together for 7 years almost 8 in September and its been the hardest year ever.

We have been fighting and I found out some things that has made me fall out of love with him.

We talked and decided to work on us. Give us a chance, you know?

I haven't had dinner with him in over 10 daus, we haven't really spend time me at all but when we do have time he goes to his mom! And stays there till 9-10. I mean I understand you gotta see your mom I see my mom all the time but at least a couple of hours with me would hurt you know? He spends all day at his moms house.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Andrewsmom70
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:52 PM

If he's putting in no effort, why are you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:53 PM
2 moms liked this

If he's not wanting to put effort into the marriage then maybe it's time to leave because it's not fair to you if you are the only one putting in the effort.

Moonowl782
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:55 PM
Sounds like him and his mom are planning something behind your back. Leave him. Smells fishy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:55 PM
I understand everyone needs their mom but the cord has to be cut at some point and if hes not willing to make an effort to save his marriage then you need to find happiness with in yourself and let him go.
BostonGirl0301
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:56 PM
Are you sure he's at his mom's house?
gradysmom2006
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:57 PM
Did you tell him you didn't want to go to his moms?
RazzleMySpazz
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Pretend I just wrote everything you did.

Really seperate yourself from it and look in at the situation from the perspective of a peer.

What advice do you give me?
Maddogsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:58 PM

Quoting BostonGirl0301: Are you sure he's at his mom's house?
Keith-IsaacsMom
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:02 PM

I'd say you need to be specific in what bothers you about him leaving. If it's you want special time together then set time asside. If it doesn't work then decide, can you deal with a momma's boy or do you need a man? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Yes, to make it short, my husband has never been the one to show affection. He knows he fucked up therefore avoids me to avoid looking at me or talking to me because he feels guilty. So he shuts me out....

Quoting Maddogsmommy:

Quoting BostonGirl0301: Are you sure he's at his mom's house?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)