Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so Sick of this lonely a** marriage

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
My husband has been working like crazy. I'm a sahm. He worka 8am to 10pm and one day a week off. Its like he comes home I a sleep and wake up to the same shit. Its really taking ita tole. I'm trying to stay supportive and strong. My emotions are getting the best off me. I'm always alone with the kids. Family is too busy to help. When we don't sex its 10 minutes of him not trying to have a orgasm. So its constant stopping and slowing down. I'm tired. He is tired. We say hi and bye. This is not how I want to live. I feel lonely, depressed, trapped, and emotionally bankrupt.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:35 PM
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:36 PM
Okay, so what is the solution? He has to support you and the kids to make ends meet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:40 PM
Get a job?
Talk to him about your feelings?
Actively work on your marriage?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:48 PM

I'm sorry.  I know how you feel.  Yes he has to make a living but that doesn't mean you and the kids don't miss him.  It doesn't mean you don't wonder if it's even worth it for him to work even if the money is good or whatever the situation is with his job.  I'm sure you'll be told to get a job too but that's not much of a solution to missing your husband.   

My DH got a job in a horribly busy field.  We knew it but nothing prepares you for how damn lonely it is.  At first, I was working too but from home online.  So it was one more thing added to the dozens I did all the time.  I got laid off not long ago and am a SAHM again.  I'm lonely, I don't have any real help with the kids so I can have a break.  My mom used to watch them for me sometimes but she's having medical problems and I know she'd still help but asking her to help would not feel right.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:51 PM
What is an 'ass marriage'?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:52 PM
My husband works similarly crappy hours. I work, too. I couldn't just be home alone all day. I don't have too many complaints, but then again I was a single parent for almost 9 years so I don't really see how this is hard.
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:55 PM

Hi,

This was posted twice. Please continue the conversation on this thread: 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/20144136/so_Sick_of_this_lonely_a_marriage?last#post279649649

Thank you for being part of this group!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)