Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SEX---anyone else get that weird feeling when you orgasm?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

Okay, this a personal question, but I have to know(maybe i'm weird) but has anyone ever had an orgasm before your spouse and then after you have it you can't perform and can't get turned on anymore? Ever since I've started having sex I hate having an orgasm first because after I orgasm I don't want that peen in me or my s/o touching me. I just want to say get off... if I orgasm before my s/o I have to be disgusted until he's finished and act like im enjoying it....maybe i'm just a prude or a weirdo idk.....

Is this normal or am I just a weirdo lol....

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babie113
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:54 AM
Normal I am the same after a big orgasm
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:55 AM
Weird. I love it the whole time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:56 AM
1 mom liked this
If you're a a weirdo, then we're both weirdos because I'm the same way. After orgasm I'm just done, tired and have no more interest. I hate receiving oral because then I just feel done before it even starts lol
Browncoat4eva
by Mackenzie on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:57 AM
1 mom liked this

After an orgasm, I just want to kind of lay back and bask in it, and relax. I mean, I make sure he gets to his, I don't conk out on him or anything, but yeah-- once I'm done I'm ready for it to be done (or just a break before another round gets started).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:58 AM
Never thought about that. Lol But now that I think about it no I enjoy every minute of it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay, this a personal question, but I have to know(maybe i'm weird) but has anyone ever had an orgasm before your spouse and then after you have it you can't perform and can't get turned on anymore? Ever since I've started having sex I hate having an orgasm first because after I orgasm I don't want that peen in me or my s/o touching me. I just want to say get off... if I orgasm before my s/o I have to be disgusted until he's finished and act like im enjoying it....maybe i'm just a prude or a weirdo idk.....

Is this normal or am I just a weirdo lol....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Sometimes. But he usually asks of I came and if it felt good did I come hard etc then he blows his load lol why me coming first is a turn on is a mystery to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2014 at 4:00 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL, I'm with you on the oral lolol!!

Quoting Anonymous: If you're a a weirdo, then we're both weirdos because I'm the same way. After orgasm I'm just done, tired and have no more interest. I hate receiving oral because then I just feel done before it even starts lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 28, 2014 at 4:04 AM

I orgasm multiple times so no.

babie113
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 4:05 AM
Dh is the same .it makes them hot knowing they can get us off .lol

Quoting Anonymous: Sometimes. But he usually asks of I came and if it felt good did I come hard etc then he blows his load lol why me coming first is a turn on is a mystery to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 28, 2014 at 4:06 AM

A man hasn't made me cum at all since I was 16. At least you cum........

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN