Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hoping he's smart

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
So in 2006 the courts awarded my ex custody of our son... I did everything I was suppose to...saw my son on a regular basis paid child support and followed the orders to a T... my ex on the other hand. .. would go against the orders and do as he pleased cause he got his way

Well last week I took him to court to get my son back in my home... my ex was wanting to move my son over 400 miles from me and all of our family... mine and his...He had gotten a divorce from his second wife and couldnt/wouldn't keep a job cause he had to pay her child support. ..It was a 2 day long trial with lots of lies on his end said and him getting very angry at the judge and jury...

I was given custody back... I was nice when the judge asked where the child was I told him that me and my ex switched months for the summer like we had been doing for 3 years now so that my son and his other brother could have a month together in the summer. ..so the judge said my ex has to turn my son over to me by Aug 1st...which is this Friday. ..my ex is pissed that I got my son back and had told me that he's not going to bring him. ..well I will file contempt. .. I am just hoping that he's smart and won't make me go that route.

I kinda need to get my son here by then cause I have to get him enrolled in school, get him to the doctor for his meds, but most importantly get him on a normal schedule. .right now my ex let's my son pick his bed time which is normally around midnight. ..well that doesn't fly in my house especially on a school.... so it's gonna take me some time to get him on our schedule here

Is there anyone in here that has had to take their ex back to court cause they wouldn't turn the kid back over and how does it work??

Sorry to btw. This was a little bit of a vent too
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:17 AM
Oh wow. No experience with this kind of thing but good luck. I hope he'll be smart too.

Bump.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)