Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

GirlfriendSocial.com?!....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
So I don't have friends, my BFF moved out of state and so did my sister, so I don't have that "girlfriend" to do girl stuff with. I'm 29, married and a mom of 2, I love my family and love being with them, but I miss having a friend who I can talk to and like I previously stated to do girl things with, so I came across this site called GirlfriendSocial.com where you can meet other women in your area and make new friends. Has anyone ever heard of this site? Or is a member?, have you made a friend/friends?.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2014 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 28, 2014 at 6:21 PM
Never heard of it. .. Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 28, 2014 at 6:21 PM
Interesting. Bump for later.
.PinkHart.
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 6:22 PM
Never heard of it, but CM has local groups. Search your town and see if there is a group.
hismommy2010
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Never heard of it. And wouldnt try it either.
AgGurl92
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 6:24 PM
Hmmm interesting o.o I just moved to an area where I know no one...
Itd be nice to find some people to meet.

I'm bumping for later in hopes that someone has used it too!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2014 at 6:36 PM

It seems safe, like they are very strict on it being a women only site, they even have this thing called Verified where if you do meet some of the ladies in person they go to your profile and click on Verified so the other women on the site know that you are a women, you need 3 Verified's from 3 different people. The site even tels you to always meet in a public place, they are very concerned in your safety.

Quoting hismommy2010: Never heard of it. And wouldnt try it either.

hismommy2010
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 6:40 PM
I dont care. Most sites do state that. Its never stopped crazy before.

Quoting Anonymous:

It seems safe, like they are very strict on it being a women only site, they even have this thing called Verified where if you do meet some of the ladies in person they go to your profile and click on Verified so the other women on the site know that you are a women, you need 3 Verified's from 3 different people. The site even tels you to always meet in a public place, they are very concerned in your safety.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:01 PM

Yeah that's true lol... You know what I think about?, Idk if you ever saw the movie Roommate Lol!!.

Quoting hismommy2010: I dont care. Most sites do state that. Its never stopped crazy before.
Quoting Anonymous:

hismommy2010
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:02 PM
Yup!! I do not trust people these days. Crazy is everywhere.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah that's true lol... You know what I think about?, Idk if you ever saw the movie Roommate Lol!!.

Quoting hismommy2010: I dont care. Most sites do state that. Its never stopped crazy before.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:12 PM

I agree!

Quoting hismommy2010: Yup!! I do not trust people these days. Crazy is everywhere.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN