Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My 24 ds lost his Good friend in an accident...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
My son lost a very good friend in a car accident. I found a very cool pic that I took of his friend that died. I want to frame it and give it to his Mom but unsure if it's appropriate. I don't know her that well. Anyone have a link for a cool frame? Do you think this is ok?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
maryjean427
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:03 PM
I think it would be fine so she would know how well you thought of him. Sorry for your & your son's loss as well as the young man's family.
Momtoone07
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:05 PM
Very appropriate, in my opinion. I am so sorry for your son's loss..So young... ):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:38 PM
Bump.
our.love.story
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:46 PM
I think it's appropriate, and probably will be appreciated. My older brother's ex girlfriend sent pictures she had found of our other brother that was recently killed that she forgot she had from family events we were all at and my family loved seeing more pictures of my brother.

Also, so very sorry for the loss, absolutely awful. My thoughts go out to all the family and friends of the young man.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Same sympathies to you 😢

Quoting our.love.story: I think it's appropriate, and probably will be appreciated. My older brother's ex girlfriend sent pictures she had found of our other brother that was recently killed that she forgot she had from family events we were all at and my family loved seeing more pictures of my brother.

Also, so very sorry for the loss, absolutely awful. My thoughts go out to all the family and friends of the young man.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)