Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So, I met a new guy last weekend....What do you think so far?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

So I met a guy from plenty of fish.  I insisted on meeting him at a coffee shop because I like very casual for a first time meeting.  I've been on so many bad blind internet dates it's not even funny.  Meeting for the first time and having to sit through dinner can be an absolute nightmare!  Anyway, I met him and he was just as described....tall, handsome, funny, and charming.  I did like him and he liked me also.  He said he had plans that evening with his cousin and some co-workers but he wanted me to come with him as he thought it would be fun.  So....against my better judgement I let him and his cousin pick me up at my house to go out.  (everything was totally fun and safe btw)  I'm just saying probably shouldn't get in a car with someone you just met let alone tell them where you live, but I was living on the edge that night...  So he texts me prior to picking me saying we are meeting his dad and stepmom for dinner and asks if im okay with it or if it's too awkward.  I just said okay im up for whatever it's fine.  So yes...I met his parents the first day I met HIM.... We went to dinner and several different bars afterward and met up with his co-workers as well.  It was actually really fun hanging out with a group of people, meeting his folks, and not dealing with the pressure of an actual DATE.  He was very attentive to me, but also refused to look at other women.  We went to strip club after the bars closed down and he wouldn't even look at the naked strippers.  It was weird.  I've never been with a man (married to him or just on a date) who didn't look at other women.  He said he didn't like strippers but we all decided to go so his cousin get lap dances while we made out. hahahahaha Anyway it was a wild night but oh so fun! 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hismommy2010
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:11 PM
Pfft
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Uh first date to a strip club. What a sweet guy. Did y'all get it on to?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:14 PM
2 moms liked this
Dinner, bars, strip club? Didn't look at other girls all night....

Sounds like playa got his game under control. Don't be surprised if it changes after a few dates.
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:16 PM
Sounds like a real winner. First date at the strip club. No thanks.
mybabyapples
by Nickels on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:17 PM
Give him a try, player or not, you'll never know until you get to know him.
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:18 PM
It would definitely be a good story to tell one day, about your first date!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:19 PM

Quoting LilysMama719: Sounds like a real winner. First date at the strip club. No thanks.

well, to be clear, it wasn't a date it was hanging out with his friend and family and I told him it wasn't a date for me.  secoondly, I wanted to go to the strip club because I had never been before and I wasn't ready to go home.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Dinner, bars, strip club? Didn't look at other girls all night.... Sounds like playa got his game under control. Don't be surprised if it changes after a few dates.

well, that's okay as he's not my boyfriend just someone I had fun with and happen to have plans with this weekend as well :) 

mom2bahandcch
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:21 PM
That sounds kind of fun!
Elaflynts
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)