Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession/ my life story

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
When I was born my bio mother didn't want anything to do with a baby. She left when I was 2.

For a while I was cared for my dad and his mom. He remarried to a woman who had been sexually, physically and emotionally abused. She was a drunk and a drug addict.

When I moved in at 2 and a half she began beating me whenever he wasn't home.

When he found out I had been beaten for three years. He threatened to leave her than didn't she continued abusing me.

A year later he got mad at me and began hitting me too.

At 9 she began chasing me and I grabbed a knife. She knocked it out of my hand beat the shit out of me and told the school I pulled a knife for no reason.

I went to a school for kids who had horrid problems. Kids who were violent and they beat on me every day.

At 13 my grandma got custody of me. I stayed with her until 16, and she treated me very well but I had a lot of problems. My dad meanwhile got off drugs stopped drinking got rid of the wife got remarried and went to school.

He convinced her he was better and could handle me. She gave me back,

He was still mean and cruel constantly.

At 18 I was going to community college and still living with him. I met a guy who seemed very nice. We will call him D. He gave me attention, friendship , caring. He and I had sex but he kept giving me excuses of why he didn't want to date me.

One of those was age he was 32 and I was 18.

Feeling mentally, verbally and emotionally abused at home, and finding that he was being cruel as he refused to give me a
Commitment, I met J. He was my age, sweet kind and funny. And willing to make a commitment.

I was in love with D and wanted to wait for him but also felt that I needed more I never told D about J and began a relationship with J too. It was very twin and I get that.

When J began treating me like crap I still didn't drop J. And J introduced me to W. He was his best friend. J went to pick up pizzas and W kissed me.

I somehow ended up having sex with 3 guys at the same time.

When I got pregnant I was scared and had no clue who the dad was. I was terrified to tell my parents and I got an abortion.

D and I broke up and J and I broke up.

W wanted me to move in with him. As soon as I did he showed his true colors. He beat me stole my paychecks, called me names.

When I met A, it was love at first sight. I stopped having sex with W even though he tried to make me I refused and got several beatings for refusing. A and I had sex whenever I snuck out.

W found out. I was pregnant, he knew we hadn't had sex in a while...And beat me senseless and threatened to murder A. He had guns and knives and was batshit crazy. He said tell A I am going to be dad and you are breaking up with him.

I did. A was heartbroken.

Eventually I got up the courage to leave W.

A and I had very little money. We were saving $$$ to move etc. I was happy he was happy. And than I turned on his computer we were sharing. A girl was on his private messages.

It was sexual. I checked his old posts. The day I broke up with him they had cyber sex and he had said I love you.

I was not having a baby with someone I couldn't trust. He begged me not to do anything rash, apologized and cried. I got the abortion.

We forgave each other stayed together and now
We have 5 kids.

That's my confession.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:55 PM
:/
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:56 PM
Bump
Wife.N.Mommy94
by Bone's Wife on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:58 PM
Wow.. I'm sorry you had to go through that. ((Hugs))
chamamahaha
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:59 PM
Thats pretty big,sounds like a hellva life, I wonder what ur personality is like, how did you learn to be a parent, do you twach yourself with books and self help classes ,
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:00 PM

I'm speechless

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:01 PM
My grandma was an amazing parent to me so I use what she showed me.

Quoting chamamahaha: Thats pretty big,sounds like a hellva life, I wonder what ur personality is like, how did you learn to be a parent, do you twach yourself with books and self help classes ,
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs

Quoting Wife.N.Mommy94: Wow.. I'm sorry you had to go through that. ((Hugs))
flcowgrl23
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:02 PM
Wow. Are you in counseling?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zombiemommy7
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:03 PM
Wth fid I just read!? Im so sorry youve had to go through that. :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:05 PM
I was for many years. Now I'm not.

Quoting flcowgrl23: Wow. Are you in counseling?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN