Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I avoid family/ friend gatherings because...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 104 Replies
Because of my weight. I dont even catch up with old friends because of it too. My aniexty levels are up the roof because my Son's first birthday party will be in August; I've recently started a diet and exercising , I hope I see some improvements by that time. If not, I'm going to completely avoid pictures :-/

Not loving yourself has to be the worst feeling ever
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:54 PM
Sorry.
Mandymb
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:55 PM
9 moms liked this
I used to be that way. I learned to embrace who I am and not give a crap what anyone thinks. My hubby thinks I'm sexy and that's all I need.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:56 PM
That's the thing too. I don't even hear compliments anymore, which makes me sink deeper into a shit hole :(

Quoting Mandymb: I used to be that way. I learned to embrace who I am and not give a crap what anyone thinks. My hubby thinks I'm sexy and that's all I need.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:57 PM

Quoting notjstasocermom: Sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:57 PM
2 moms liked this

I sometimes feel that way about people I haven't seen in a long time.  I was relieved to see a photo of a friends reunion that I could not attend and everyone, I mean everyone,  had gotten fat lol.  I feel better now and look forward to the next get together.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel the same way...

Smh77
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:58 PM
5 moms liked this
Oh honey!!!! Everyone feels that way at some Point. Do NOT LET IT MAKE YOU STOP LIVING YOUR LIFE! get healthy, and get some self esteem!! Tell them to go to hell if they don't like how you look. Be proud of being a momma, and make sure your son sees That confidence!!
MazzyGirl555
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:02 PM

Be happy for who you are .  Don't let the worry of what others say or think get to you.

Give it time .  Diet and exercising takes time .    I use to feel that way .  Life is too short to stress about it.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:05 PM

I'm starting to avoid more and more gatherings because of my weight.  I'm embarrassed to be this fat but i don't seem to care enough to do anything about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:07 PM

Quoting MazzyGirl555:

Be happy for who you are .  Don't let the worry of what others say or think get to you.

Give it time .  Diet and exercising takes time .    I use to feel that way .  Life is too short to stress about it.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN