Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband wants to move his girlfriend in..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 519 Replies
3 moms liked this

So, my husband and I have been having some major issues. We've been fighting non stop for about six months. Well, I've had this feeling that he's been cheating on me, because he won't touch me anymore. He swore that he was going to go to the doctor and get checked for Low Testosterone and erectile dysfunction, but I wasn't buying the excuses. 

Well, he came home from work yesterday evening and confessed to me that he's been seeing a woman from work for 5 months now. I was upset, I'm not going to lie, but I was already kind of expecting it. Then, he dropped the bombshell. He said that we were both miserable and I had no income or no place to go, so moving out for me wasn't an option. He wanted to know if he could move his girlfriend in! Apparently, the lease is up on her townhouse and she couldn't renew. I didn't know what to say. Do I even have an option? He owns the house.  I just left the room and went to bed and cried myself to sleep.

Today I got to thinking about the advantages. We have a two story home and I could just stay in the bedroom upstairs and they could sleep in the one downstairs. We won't have to hear each other and blah blah. She can help out around the house and help with the children while I go back to work and get enough money to move out. That's the only option I can see. Am I crazy for thinking of allowing this?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:29 PM
89 moms liked this

Yes, you're CRAZY, I would tell him FUCK NO!! 

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:29 PM
11 moms liked this

You know NOTHING stops them from locking you out, right?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:29 PM
22 moms liked this
What the fuck?! Who the fuck cares, you cannot be serious about degrading yourself enough to let him move his whore in while you still live there!?
matheson7
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:30 PM

Yes.

CameraMum
1 mom liked this
You're nuts.
babygirl4326
12 moms liked this
I'd sleep in a car before I agree to something like that!!
strongforthem
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:30 PM
9 moms liked this
Yes. You are. Serve him with divorce papers.
LMomma2012
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:30 PM
2 moms liked this
You need serious help if you are even remotely considering this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:30 PM

I don't know what else to do :(

Quoting Anonymous: What the fuck?! Who the fuck cares, you cannot be serious about degrading yourself enough to let him move his whore in while you still live there!?

BEXi
by BEXi on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:31 PM
12 moms liked this

NO! DONT DO THAT!! You are emotionally going to be killing yourself if you allow that to happen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN