Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I feel bad but couldnt help but laugh

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:43 AM
  • 14 Replies

Yesterday after work my bil decides he's going to go to the beach.  He was with a friend.  whenever he is going to go to the beach he takes all of his money that he's carrying.  It was after work so he had the days money on him still.  his wallet, house keys, id's credit cards etc...  He puts it all in some kind of pouch and puts it in the trunk.  all he had on him was his car keys.  well at some point before getting to the beach he decides to stop in the supermarket to get some snacks.  At this point all his stuff is in his trunk.  He goes into the supermarket and gets some stuff is waiting on line when he remembers he left his stuff in the trunk. So he goes out to the parking lot to get his money and his car was stolen.  The whole car with everything in it.  He lost along with his car about $5000 in cash.   I feel bad for him but i can't help but lol.   He's not really a bad person but he's the type of person that you kinda wish karma would come and bite him on the ass.  And it did

by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Msgme
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:40 PM

Update - bil goes back to the store today. Which I found out today was not a store with a big parking lot but a few parking spaces out front. Well he went back to see if they had any video of the car being stolen. They didn't. So he decides to take a walk around the block. When he sees his car. Remembering at that point he palked just around the corner due to no parking spaces LMAO

Shadowed_Star
by Neko❤Wolf on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:42 PM
Head desk

Giggles
LovelyJay512
by Momma Jay on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:43 PM

iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:43 PM
What? So he forgot where he parked?
I've had some mom brain before but figure things out. ... what's his deal? Lol
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:44 PM

Lol, I was gonna say...

AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:46 PM
Lol
Loveavision
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:47 PM
Ohhhh boy. I've had my moments, but none that terrible!
Jodee24
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:49 PM
Lmfao. Def way more funny that he just forgot where he parked! 😂
Msgme
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:52 PM

Quoting iamcafemom83: What? So he forgot where he parked? I've had some mom brain before but figure things out. ... what's his deal? Lol

he totally forgot he parked around the corner. He says he is at that store almost daily and always parks out front. He already cancelled all his cards. Made the police report and called the insurance company. LOL.

Larae1990
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:54 PM
Palm... Meet forehead!

Quoting Msgme:

Update - bil goes back to the store today. Which I found out today was not a store with a big parking lot but a few parking spaces out front. Well he went back to see if they had any video of the car being stolen. They didn't. So he decides to take a walk around the block. When he sees his car. Remembering at that point he palked just around the corner due to no parking spaces LMAO

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN