Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

EDIT 4!!! My DH has a date tonight...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 293 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

He thinks I don't know. Or maybe he knows I know and just doesn't care. He's going out with some woman he met on craigslist. He is meeting her at the same place he and I met on our first date.

I don't know what I'm going to do, but I'm very sad. I never expected him to actually go through with this. I mean, I knew he was looking for women... And lots of sexting. But actually going on a date? Somehow that hurts more than if he was just sleeping with her.

I have no job and a newborn, I have no money to leave him. I will eventually, but can't now. And if I confront him I'll get kicked out.

This is awful.

:(

ETA

Just a small update. DH got home from work and switched up his routine. Usually it's gym/mow/shower. Today he's chosen to mow first, then he'll shower and then go to the "gym." Only this time it'll be his date.

I told him I'm going school clothes shopping for the big kids and invited him to join me. He said he could but not until about 6:30.

I said no, I'll go on my own then.

The mall he's meeting her at is about an hour away so I don't send how he thought he could be home by 6:30 but whatever.

So, I'll pack up and head out behind him when he goes to the "gym" and head for that town. Then I'll just start shopping for the kids, who both now have sleepovers tonight!

That way I'll be there at the mall. Now, if they hang out there we're good. If not well I guess I'm screwed.

Wish me luck!

Will update later!

EDIT2

Hung around town for a while and sotopped in to "visit" him at the gym. He wasn't there.

When I got to the mall I spotted his car easily.

Got out and hit all the shops he would maybe take a girl. Nothing.

Within 45 minutes he called me and said he saw my car at the mall, he was there too, and we Should go out to dinner.

No slut in sight.

So, I am assuming they took her car and went to do it someplace. Or he spotted me right off and sent her away.

Damn!

But they will talk it out by text I'm sure. Teensafe updates at 10. I'll show you what I find.

I didn't get much explanation about why he was there. I mean excuse. BUT I can press more without giving up that I'm on to him.

3rd Edit:

Can't get Teensafe to load today's conversations!!! Usually they go at 10, but if his phone is dead right now it wouldn't work.

:(

He is in the living room. I'm in bed.

I did try to read his texts earlier. All there was in his convo with her was her texting: "are you still driving home?"

That's all I managed to get.

More tomorrow, promise!

4th EDIT

2 more screen shots added to page 24.

Because he deleted his texts in his phone I can't confirm not deny anything. Deleted texts aren't reliable to retrieve.

But it looks to me like they met, did the nasty, and parted ways.

I'll have more to share tomorrow after I get another Teensafe update.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 29, 2014 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 10:48 AM
2 moms liked this

So, are you planning on just sitting back and not saying anything to him?

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 29, 2014 at 10:48 AM
2 moms liked this
He can't kick you out.

And get a job PRONTO.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 29, 2014 at 10:48 AM
2 moms liked this
Lawd. Are you the same troll who husband want to move his mistress in?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2014 at 10:49 AM
I don't know what to do. No have no money and no family near by.

But, I don't exactly want to be near him any more either.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

So, are you planning on just sitting back and not saying anything to him?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2014 at 10:50 AM
I have been looking for one, but I will get one. ASAP.

Quoting Danesmommy1: He can't kick you out.

And get a job PRONTO.
ladyvamp5489
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 10:50 AM

call a crisis help line, they can help you with how to get out of this BAD relationship.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 29, 2014 at 10:50 AM
7 moms liked this
Oh fuck that!! If that were my dh and i knew where he was gonna be id show up with bells on.... That bitch would know thats my dh and we have a newborn... I cant believe your even entertaining the idea and using the i have no money and will be kicked out crap!! Woman up and take care of your child with or without that POS!!
mojogirl
by Alice Liddell on Jul. 29, 2014 at 10:50 AM
2 moms liked this
Seriously stop with the trolling.
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 10:51 AM

So did you agree to this?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2014 at 10:51 AM
No, no I'm not.

This is 100% real.

Quoting Anonymous: Lawd. Are you the same troll who husband want to move his mistress in?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)