Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Disgusting! Should I call CPS on my DS and DIL?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 375 Replies
2 moms liked this

My DIL is the laziest human being in the world. I have four grandsons from them and the house is always cluttered with mess. The floors always need to be swept, there are always toys everywhere. When ever I come over I clean up until finally I got sick of it and called CPS. I couldn't believe it CPS did nothing. I just happens to be at the house when they came over and when I made the call it was anonymous so they still don't know it was me. (They think it was their neighbor) CPS said their house was just "cluttered" from having so many children. (Of coarse DIL claims she doesn't believe in birthcontrol because she's Mormon but the truth is she's just lazy and can't take the time to go her doctor and ask for it!) 

Now I find out DIL has been feeding the children potential deadly food! While DS works his ass off DIL does nothing but work a few hours a day at a Jack in a Box. I found out she's been bringing home food from the Jack in a box that customers return. She claims it's un eaten and uncontaminated. She explained to me it was food they would normally throw away but she's taking it home. She even offered some of it to me! She offered me a tariaki bowl that someone returned because they wanted chicken but it was made with beef instead, she tired to tell me nothing was wrong with it but I can't imaging eating food that belonged to someone else. She also brings home french fries and tacos that were never sold and icecream mix that hit its expiration date. She claims it's all still good but I don't think so. I called her manager and told her manager what she was doing, thinking it would get her fired and problem would be solved but the manager knew and even does it herself. SO I called the owner and I couldn't believe it, the owner is the one that told them they could do it! SO I called the cooperation and they said it's up to the owners and there wasn't anything they could do about it! I was shocked. My next step is CPS but i'm afraid they won't do anything until one of my grandson's gets sick! 

I can't believe how reckless and lazy my DIL is! 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 29, 2014 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2014 at 2:51 PM

BUMP!

TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Jul. 29, 2014 at 2:51 PM
5 moms liked this

Cps has already been out once and nothing came of it.  Calling again won't do anything.

Mom2Boys9501
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 2:51 PM
4 moms liked this
Is your name Sharon?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 29, 2014 at 2:52 PM
6 moms liked this
This is one of those myob moments.
4Littleflowers
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 2:52 PM
12 moms liked this
TERIYAKI**
BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Jul. 29, 2014 at 2:53 PM
71 moms liked this
Lol
I hope they figure out how crazy ypu are soon so they can keep you the fuck away from those babies.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 29, 2014 at 2:53 PM

Lol!

stormborn
by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 2:53 PM
21 moms liked this

I can't believe what an annoying and judgmental person you are.

Mom2five87
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 2:54 PM
3 moms liked this
Seriously? MYOB.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 29, 2014 at 2:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Really!? I vote leave them alone.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN