Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it weird

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:24 AM
  • 13 Replies
That when I think of my children and my pregnancies, that I feel one would be jealous of the other? Like with my first I didn't do a gender revealing picture because I don't think of it or know of it. I did however do weekly pictures of my growing bump. With this one I did a gender revealing picture, but don't do weekly pictures. With my first pregnancy I didn't have professional maternity pictures done, with this one I am. With my first I only had two ultrasounds, this one will be 4. I feel like my first would be jealous of all this when she finds out later on in life. Idk if I'm just being weird or sensitive about it, but I don't want her jealous of her brother what so ever.
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cocomicah
by time lord on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:26 AM
The hormones are eating your brain. Calm down. I doubt they will care.. You probably won't even remember by the time they are old enough to really be curious lol.
Lilys_Mommy11
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:29 AM
I sure hope so lol and gotta get some sleep to be up and about with my 2 year old tomorrow lol but this is constantly on my mind

Quoting Cocomicah: The hormones are eating your brain. Calm down. I doubt they will care.. You probably won't even remember by the time they are old enough to really be curious lol.
d_k_w
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:29 AM
Lol they don't care. I Only have my oldest and youngest unsound, my middles were in a box of paperwork that got stolen. She doesn't care.
Cocomicah
by time lord on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:35 AM
Lol nighty night. Seriously though, they won't care :)

Quoting Lilys_Mommy11: I sure hope so lol and gotta get some sleep to be up and about with my 2 year old tomorrow lol but this is constantly on my mind

Quoting Cocomicah: The hormones are eating your brain. Calm down. I doubt they will care.. You probably won't even remember by the time they are old enough to really be curious lol.
TexasGirl90
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't care. Just love them equally - they won't care about your pregnancies lol
Yellow_Lileigh
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I seriously wouldn't care. My mom had 3 kids in 13 years and did different things each time. Tell the hormones to chill ;-)
Lilys_Mommy11
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:51 AM
I'm sorry that you lost your baby's ultrasounds

Quoting d_k_w: Lol they don't care. I Only have my oldest and youngest unsound, my middles were in a box of paperwork that got stolen. She doesn't care.
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Weird and sensitive LOL 

mlg1989
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:55 AM
Weird? No.
Over thinking a situation that might not even happen? Yes.

Lol I really doubt they will Care about your pregnancies as long as you treat them the same growing up.
Lilys_Mommy11
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:55 AM
I guess I wish could go back And do all things with my pregnancy with her that I have/am doing with my son and make it equal lol

Quoting 672:

Weird and sensitive LOL 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)